• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FU Loey

431 posts in this topic

I dunno... there's snarkiness and then there's outright uncalled for remarks. I was really surprised to see that from Greggy. I guess we all have our bad days...

I was really surprised to see that from Greggy. I guess we all have our bad days...

Same here. That was more response from Greggy than I have seen in my few years here.

Definitely some bad blood.

Yeah, it was pretty dark. I wonder what got greggy's back up so bad as both guys are solid people from what i know.

he was "bullying", that's what cowards do.

From what I saw it didn't look like the first shot was thrown by Greggy and shots got traded back and forth, then the comments crossed the line.

"Bullying" seems an oversimplification.

From what I saw it didn't look like the first shot was thrown by Greggy and shots got traded back and forth, then the comments crossed the line.

I thought that the first shot was simply a "nerd" joke so I didn't think anything of it.

Was there more history to it?

I thought that the first shot was simply a "nerd" joke so I didn't think anything of it.

Dunno, but Greggy got pulled into a thread he had not commented on with a "Greggy should comment on what it's like living with his parents"-type comment, he responded with not nice comment, and then got a response referencing his race, his weight, his country of origin, etc. etc. then it got super nasty.

Dunno, but Greggy got pulled into a thread he had not commented on with a "Greggy should comment on what it's like living with his parents"-type comment, he responded with not nice comment, and then got a response referencing his race, his weight, his country of origin, etc. etc. then it got super nasty.

Yup, I think i caught all of it.

:eek:

It was bloody.

BTW, so i don't get bombarded, please no PMs anyone. I won't repeat it as there was a lot of personal mudslinging that will share stuff about people's private lives that doesn't need to be shared. It's best to just bury it and let them two work it out.

Yup, I think i caught all of it.

:eek:

It was bloody.

BTW, so i don't get bombarded, please no PMs anyone. I won't repeat it as there was a lot of personal mudslinging that will share stuff about people's private lives that doesn't need to be shared. It's best to just bury it and let them two work it out.

That's OK, I hear you don't respond to PMs anyway. :whistle: