• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2010 Nik Memorial Grading Contest *Has Started.*

257 posts in this topic

Everyone that has entered the contest has now received a PM by which to submit their grades for each round. Please use this PM through out the contest for submitting your grades.

Round 1 will begin Sunday evening, December 19th at 5PM EST and run for 48 hours.

Prizes will include the chance to chose your own custom title, a personalized jacket supplied by hesdeadjim, various CGC graded books, t-shirts and comic supplies.

Good luck to all involved.

^^

All right, I need you guys to do me a little favor. I need 25 different people to pick a number between 1 and 27, excluding 6. Once a number is chosen, it can't be picked again.

I will start us off by choosing 14.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

All done!

All right, I need you guys to do me a little favor. I need 25 different people to pick a number between 1 and 27, excluding 6. Once a number is chosen, it can't be picked again.

I will start us off by choosing 14.

Weird. hm I'll take {edit:25}. (thumbs u

Andy