• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pick your favourite Flash villains!

Choose no more than five of these villains!  

201 members have voted

1. 1. Choose no more than five of these villains!

51 posts in this topic

So which of these Flash antagonists do you think are the most dastardly, dreamy and your all around favourites? Pick up to five.

Abra Kadabra

Big Sir

Captain Boomerang

Captain Cold

Golden Glider

Heat Wave

Mirror Master

Mr. Element/Doctor Alchemy

Pied Piper

Professor Zoom the Reverse-Flash

Rainbow Rider

Super-Gorilla Grodd

Trickster

Turtle Man

Weather Wizard

hm

I would bet you are more of a Wally West fan. I have never thought of Vandal as a member of the Rogues Gallery. He is really more of a villain for Jay and Wally. Of course he was the star of issue 137.

I would bet you are more of a Wally West fan. I have never thought of Vandal as a member of the Rogues Gallery. He is really more of a villain for Jay and Wally. Of course he was the star of issue 137.

137-1.jpg

Yes. The poll selections were based on Barry Allen's Rogues Gallery and Vandal Savage was first and foremost a Jay Garrick antagonist. I saw no reason why Barry should siphon villains from Jay the way he did Jay's fanbase.

:(

I'm a bronze age Flash man.

I loved the Reverse Flash, Captain Cold, Mr. Element.

I have fond memories of the death of the Top.

My first issue was 257. So I started about the same time. In face 257 was the first superhero comic I ever read.

I just love Vandal Savage....and Flash #137. That book....I wish I'd been around to buy scads of NM copies for $1 each.

137-1.jpg

Yes. The poll selections were based on Barry Allen's Rogues Gallery and Vandal Savage was first and foremost a Jay Garrick antagonist. I saw no reason why Barry should siphon villains from Jay the way he did Jay's fanbase.

:(

To be fair, the thread says "Flash", not "Barry Allen", so... ;)