• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official comicdonna charity auction thread (was Holiday Raffle thread)

207 posts in this topic

:(

Why so glum, chum? (shrug)

I think he's still waiting for his present to show up. :(

Nope, MikeSenor posted a pic of his wrapped present in the other thread.

Perhaps he has gas hm

#43 ..... I thought I was forgotten :gossip:

I've got 31 more people that said they would donate a prize and I haven't heard anything from them since.

*cough*slackers*cough*

:hi:

I'm a slacker...Will PM it to Ham tonight.

Admittance is the first step :applause:

Yeah that's what they all say...GOSH, is it cut-off date already GOSH

27765282.jpg

Greetings all, from your friendly neighbourhood HolidayHam! :hi:

This is the official prize thread for our Holiday Raffle. :acclaim:

Cut-off for prize donations is December 22nd. Target date for the drawing is Wednesday, December 29th.

I will list the rules and requirements below. :rulez:

If you are in the Gift Exchange, you are automatically entered into the Raffle with a chance to win prizes. For all of those that are in the Gift Exchange, you have already told me through our PM whether you are donating a prize or not. If you elect to donate a prize for the Raffle, and haven't told me what it is yet, please PM me through our already-opened PM exchange.

If you are not part of the Gift Exchange, yet would still like to be in the Raffle, you will need to donate a prize. Simply PM me your Raffle prize and you will automatically be entered into the Raffle and therefore eligible to win prizes.

Your name will only be entered once in this draw, no matter how many prizes you donate. I know that's not an incentive to donate more than one prize, but feel free to do so if you'd like. :foryou:

As of right now, I don't know how many prizes will be donated, but this is the way it's going to go, as far as Raffle winners and number of prizes they may choose:

1st name drawn is top prize and he/she will choose 5 prizes.

2nd name drawn is 2nd prize and he/she will choose 3 prizes.

3rd name drawn is 3rd prize and he/she will choose 3 prizes.

4th name drawn is 4th prize and he/she will choose 2 prizes.

5th name drawn is 5th prize and he/she will choose 2 prizes.

Names will continue to be drawn until all prizes available will be spoken for.

1st place will not choose 5 prizes in a row, the choosing of the prizes will be in a non-snaking formation from 1st to last, then 1st to 5th, then 1st to 3rd, then 1st and 1st once again for the last choice. Understand? Doesn't matter, I do. (thumbs u

Now that all the details have been mentioned, it's time to see the prizes. :whee:

Andy,

I have no picture but my donation is 4 fun yet silver age resealable bags.Each bag contains 100.