• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official comicdonna charity auction thread (was Holiday Raffle thread)

207 posts in this topic

I think a single auction thread is the best idea with its purpose clearly stated. Im sure there are folks who didn't participate in the SS gift exchange who would want to donate items for the purpose.....

This is getting scary,is'nt there a way to consolidate all these different auctions for Mike? I can't keep up they are just popping up everywhere.Please use my raffle donation for Mike and I'll try to get some more stuff for the auction. :ohnoez:

I think a single auction thread is the best idea with its purpose clearly stated. Im sure there are folks who didn't participate in the SS gift exchange who would want to donate items for the purpose.....

I am one of them.

Thank you everyone. I will be PMing all who have given up an item for the raffle and I will ask them if they'd like to use it for auction for comicdonna.

No hard feelings if you'd like to withdraw, just do what you'd like to do.

I'm very sorry to everyone who was really looking forward to the raffle. I was also one of those.

On the bright side, we have a nice opportunity to help out some people who will truly need it.

PMs will come tonight, please respond ASAP.

Thanks again,

Andy

My item can be switched to the sales thread as well. I'd like to modify it though. Instead of Mystery Box or $100 cash, it will be a Mystery Box with a retail value of at least $500.00

My item can be switched to the sales thread as well. I'd like to modify it though. Instead of Mystery Box or $100 cash, it will be a Mystery Box with a retail value of at least $500.00

:o(worship)

Shall I start the bidding... ;)

Very nice of you :headbang:

This is getting scary,is'nt there a way to consolidate all these different auctions for Mike? I can't keep up they are just popping up everywhere.Please use my raffle donation for Mike and I'll try to get some more stuff for the auction. :ohnoez:

There will be one set of auctions, it will be in the VCC, starting tomorrow night.

Holiday Ham is one of the co-ordinators

Hopefully, I will get a test thread going tonight...

Sorry if there was any confusion!

There will be one set of auctions, it will be in the VCC, starting tomorrow night.

I probably should have asked this some time in the past five years I've been here, but where is the VCC?

VCC Convention Hall:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=69

Sorry, don't check the threads as often lately. Not sure if my books will go for much so I'll be more than happy to add an additional cash donation on top. If I know anything from these boards, it's that people are willing to help others when unfortunate times occur. Who do I send it to?

Hope it helps, Mike. God bless, brother. :foryou:

Holiday Ham is one of the co-ordinators

Hopefully, I will get a test thread going tonight...

Sorry if there was any confusion!

Thanks so much Sharon for again stepping up and coordinating these things! You are something special. I've got a few donations in and will scrounge around the back room for some other goodies! Come on gang; let's help out a brother in need! :golfclap: