• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dale Roberts feedback thread
3 3

145 posts in this topic

I'll follow that up by parroting what ChiSox said. I also had a large transaction from Dale based on my participation in his Holiday Sale Thread and everything was excellent. Great condition books at great prices and bomb-proof packaging.

Thanks a bunch, Dale!

Peace,

Chip

Dale is a fantastic seller, very professional with great communication. I bought a stack of books from Dales Holiday thread, and they all arrived securely packaged and in beautiful condition. I am very happy, thanks so much! (thumbs u

Dale is on a straight path to overtake to overtake Harley Yee as the hardest working man in comics. He will soon possess Harley's Jedi power of being at two different shows at the same time. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Got my comics today and as usual very pleased. Thanks Dale can't wait to do it again.

thanks again

Dwayne

As much a rite of the winter as putting up Christmas decorations is for me, so also is picking up a number of books from Dale's annual end-of-the-year sales thread. And every year, it's the same result -- quick shipping, great books and great deals, and an all-around first class transaction from start to finish. It's always a pleasure to buy from Dale, either in person or here. (thumbs u

I just got my batch of books from Dale off of his recent mega-sales thread this past weekend! WOOHOO!!! All was safe & sound & as described! Next year, save your pennies and get ready for another killer set of books! :)