• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blizzard of 2010

15 posts in this topic

So does anyone have any good stories yet? None from me, just tough driving and a few cars off the road. I'm really surprised that I still have power. I have so many trees around the house, I'm only hoping when one comes down it will just take out the power lines and not us in the house. :wishluck:

My wife is a dog walker and ends up doing a bunch of vacation care during the holidays. So with all the hype over the blizzard coming our way she decided to bring one of her dogs to the house just in case we got a foot of snow.

It was an English Setter named Oliver... Our dog is name Ollie. This setter was one of the dumbest and slobberiest (don't think that's a word) dog I have ever been around. He would not leave our Ollie alone and caused a bunch of raised voices

The punch line of the story? Virginia only got an inch or so of snow.

Crazy. We've had a record "low fall" for the past two years in Kitchener, Ontario which is usually pretty heavily dumped on. We're on the edge of the snow belt.

Crazy. We've had a record "low fall" for the past two years in Kitchener, Ontario which is usually pretty heavily dumped on. We're on the edge of the snow belt.

So, they must blame that on Global warming, and then they must also blame the snow on Christmas day in Birmingham, AL on global warming too. lol

Man... I miss snow. :(

I like snow, I hate shovelling it. This is that wet heavy type to, this won't be fun tomorrow. But I'll need to do it before it freezes as the temp is dropping tomorrow night.