• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Opportunities for 2011?

129 posts in this topic

I believe that John lives in Colorado somewhere. So it could be possible. As for Marie, I need to get in contact with my contact to her and see what they say.

I thought Marie had dementia, was living in a nursing home and family members told the last person who tried to set up a signing to quit trying? Am I incorrect on all of the above or thinking of someone else?

So knowing all that someone was still trying to set up a signing? :screwy:

I was on the phone with Marie's official rep tonight working on getting a piece of art from another artist and asked him how Marie was doing and if anything had changed.

He said exactly (emphasis is his):

"Due to her health .. Marie Severin will NEVER again be signing comics or doing sketches again. It is NOT a matter of desire or lack of support for her fans .. it is a matter of declining health."

The stroke was only the beginning of her problems.

So none of us will ever be able to get a Marie SS again. I just wish her some peace and comfort.

Hope that helps,

Chris

Thank you for the update, as disappointing as it may be. I want to say I got my information about a year ago and haven't seen or heard anything since.

Id be in for both Byrne and King (thumbs u

George Perez. I know he has been a no show in the past. I believe its due to his vision right??

it was the fact he was doing the final crisis legion.

Jack Kirby

Working on it... Now back to the seance

Can you channel Will Eisner & Gil Kane while you're at it! :wishluck:

I've got a great Gil Kane / Julius Schwatrz Double Signed GL book...alas it's not SS, it's DF.