• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Surfer Collection Showroom (finally)!

32 posts in this topic

Awesome! Love it! (thumbs u

Bet that's a great chick magnet :kidaround:

Probably as effective as "Hey sweet cheeks, I'm the head grader at CGC." :baiting:

It's more effective than the "Hey sweet cheeks, I'm the ex-head grader at CGC."

What that room needs is a nice piece of Surfer OA framed and placed right over that horizontal display case.

Thanks for all the great feedback everyone. The collection is still incomplete (77% complete) with a single FF copy missing and multiple surfer copies missing. my FF surfers consist mostly of pedigree copies with an average grade of 9.4. My Silver Surfers books are still far from complete and I desperately continue to seek out pedigree copies. Average grades for my surfers are 9.2!

Awesome! Love it! (thumbs u

Bet that's a great chick magnet :kidaround:

Probably as effective as "Hey sweet cheeks, I'm the head grader at CGC." :baiting:

It's more effective than the "Hey sweet cheeks, I'm the ex-head grader at CGC."

Both lines work for me on Watson, Greggy, The Dude, & Chainball all the time! ;)

Really is a great room and, yeah, a piece of Surfer OA would really tie the room together!