• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron fist movie

36 posts in this topic

Never saw XXX, so I can't comment on the writer. Maybe Claremont could write the screenplay. As for Ray Park, that's a great choice. Will there be a push to have an actor of Asian decent to play Danny Rand? C'mon, a white blonde-haired guy doing martial arts?

Never saw XXX, so I can't comment on the writer. Maybe Claremont could write the screenplay. As for Ray Park, that's a great choice. Will there be a push to have an actor of Asian decent to play Danny Rand? C'mon, a white blonde-haired guy doing martial arts?
Norris :insane:

Iron Fist is probably my favorite non mainstream superhero and while I would rather be positive...I can't say I'm even cautiously optimistic. I'm waiting to hear how his costume is stupid looking and wouldn't translate to the big screen and then see a legion of so called fans jump in to defend all the changes made for changes sake... ::sigh::

I was thinking that the whole time I was typing, but he's more of a reddish-blonde. (:

Iron Fist is probably my favorite non mainstream superhero and while I would rather be positive...I can't say I'm even cautiously optimistic. I'm waiting to hear how his costume is stupid looking and wouldn't translate to the big screen and then see a legion of so called fans jump in to defend all the changes made for changes sake... ::sigh::
The costume would be fine but I'd want to see "more" costume than less.

What I would be bored with is seeing a guy's chest tattoo for the whole movie. :screwy:

Not my thing.

Apparently, you haven't read much Iron Fist. His origin makes a white blond guy doing martial arts perfectly plausible.

I was thinking that the whole time I was typing, but he's more of a reddish-blonde. (:

Two things:

#1:

chuck-norris.jpg

and B:

thats_racist.gif

The Iron Fist origin story is perfect for the big screen, if they don't muck it up. Jet Li as Lei Kung the Thunderer would be awesome, but they would have to make him seem bigger.

That would be great..the story has to get told in flash back though. If we have to wait until the last 20 minutes to see him power up it's gonna sink the movie. Watchmen used it effectively. It gives you all the established hero action and all the back story you need.

if they need a bigger guy for Kung they can see if Bolo Yeung is available.

boloyeung.jpg

Ok, he's only 5' 6" but if they can make Tom Cruise look taller they can do the same for Bolo.

Apparently, you haven't read much Iron Fist. His origin makes a white blond guy doing martial arts perfectly plausible.

Seriously, I have every Marvel Premiere featuring him and all fifteen(original) issues of his title. I was only asking a silly question that will be raised later on by some crackpots. (: