• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Bronze Age Pedigree's
3 3

272 posts in this topic

Some RM's ive gotten the last few weeks :cloud9:

The Annual #8 might be the nicest Annual ive ever seen in person. It has the tiniest, maybe 1 mm, crease in the BRC. Other than that, it literally looks like a 10.0. No dings, no bindery tears, nothing but that 1 tiny little crease.

av213.jpg

av216.jpg

ava8.jpg

ava9.jpg

ava10.jpg

love the Suschas

(hate the prices)

Freakin' Awesome Stuff, Doc!

I totally agree -- Suschas are tight.

And the Misers at Metro want an arm and a leg for 'em! :baiting:lol

(BTW... It'd be great if you could post some of your frames in the infinite thread. :wishluck:)

+1!!!

I LOVE the Suscha books! From day one it seemed, people were bad mouthing that ped. The major keys weren't HG, they got gift grades, it's just late SA, early BA etc. I've been talking them up though from the beginning. In hand, they are some of the nicest, freshest, glossiest books I've ever seen. A VERY under rated ped IMO!

I bought as many as I could(which wasn't many :( )'when they were 1st coming to auction. I wish to he'll I had bought a bunch more! There are a few on metropolis I want but they want just way too much now. Hopefully, like the TC books now, some suschas will start showing at auction for decent prices. I LOVE that pedigree! :cloud9:

Doc Joe,

Those are some CRAZY nice books! Those hulks are incredible! How anyone can look at books like that and downplay the suscha ped is beyond me! (shrug)

I especially love that captain marvel though!

Suscha news ped + Thanos appearance =. :cloud9:

I gotta tell ya -- I've had a hard-on for Rosa Marvels since day one.

But to be honest, Suschas Marvels have blown my mind away with the first copy held in hand.

Not only that, I've been tracking the collection for a while and the picture of collection quality and

depth is clear to me.

Structure, strike, color, alignment... you name it. The attributes of excellence are incredible. Let

no one say otherwise.

I really dig these books. So much so they have eclipsed my feelings for Rosas.

(Guess I'll have to modify my signature line now!)

COTL-21_9-6_suscha.jpg