• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Bronze Age Pedigree's
3 3

272 posts in this topic

I've got a couple..

14191f.jpg

6583f.jpg

11190f.jpg

11296f.jpg

11161f.jpg

11176f.jpg

This one is a Slobodian, but CGC doesn't recognize that as a Pedigree

8468f.jpg

And JUST picked this up from cloudofwit

ASM125.jpg

Edited by sl4ppy

Ok, i promise i'm only going to post this in like 50 more threads lol

A personal grail for me as a lifetime Avengers fanatic :cloud9:

avengers93.jpg

Great book, Jason. Neal Adams, Picture Frame, Twin Cities, 9.6, white pages. It doesn't get much better than that.

Thank you!

Praise from YOU on an Avengers book is extra special :cloud9:

It's funny. I was just looking at your Avengers registry gallery and your 93 is remarkably similar! It's a 9.6w, it's a Pedigree, it has almost an identical miswrap and it also looks almost flawless except for the upper left corner. Our 93's could practically be twins hm

With all my excitement over the 93, i forgot about this beauty in its own right that came in the mail today. Bought from our very own board legend supapimp :cloud9:

av122bg.jpg

Can anyone tell that i'm now hopelessly addicted to buying Pedigree's(especially Avengers Pedigrees!)???lol

It's funny. I was just looking at your Avengers registry gallery and your 93 is remarkably similar! It's a 9.6w, it's a Pedigree, it has almost an identical miswrap and it also looks almost flawless except for the upper left corner. Our 93's could practically be twins hm

Separated at birth?

Avengers93-TC.jpg

Avengers93c.jpg

Your's has a little less of a miswrap but other than that, they look REAL similar. I think they are long lost brothers :gossip:

Oh, and Liam, the Avengers Annual 10 was a Rocky Mountain Pedigree (thumbs u

ava10.jpg

Edited by sufunk

Sufunk and slappy, great books! Be careful tho, pedigrees are a slippery slope :cloud9:

Thank you!

Too late though, i'm already hopelessly addicted to buying Pedigrees, especially Avengers :cry:

I only had i think 1 Pedigree book that i got cheap off of eBay until a few months ago. I always thought they were WAY too expensive and didnt see the need to spend even more money for whatever issue that i already had to. lately though, i seem to be able to find them for very close to gpa for regular issues so ive been snatching them up. I dont know if its because the market for them is down or because of all the new Peds like Suscha, TC and savannah but they seem to be much cheaper or maybe i was just looking at the wrong ones before and thought they were more expensive than they really were (shrug)

Either way, i freaking LOVE them, especially the Suscha News Peds :cloud9:

I actually just switched my sig line to all my early Avengers Peds(other than the #4) cause i just LOVE looking at them!

my WBN 15 CGC 9.6 suscha news came in today, do you leave the metropolis sticker on the back? i actually don't mind it unlike the CL stickers.

I leave them all on, they really dont bother me.

I probably like the comicconnect ones the best since they actually have the comic info on them. Comiclinks are probably the worst followed closely by Heritage's imo. Being on the back cover though, none really bother me enough to take off.

Someone had a thread a few months back about what a pain they were to take off so i tried one and it came off VERY easily with this method. Take a little olive oil on a paper towel and run the sticker. Let it sit for about a minute and then almost all of it should peel off easily. The little glue residue left over, just rub with the olive oil soaked paper towel and the rest should come right off. Only took me about a minute, pretty painless if they bother you (thumbs u

my WBN 15 CGC 9.6 suscha news came in today, do you leave the metropolis sticker on the back? i actually don't mind it unlike the CL stickers.

btw, how do you like it?

Is this your 1st Suscha News book? I LOVE that Ped! Every one i have is just the nicest, brightest, sharpest copy you can imagine!!! :cloud9:

Sufunk and slappy, great books! Be careful tho, pedigrees are a slippery slope :cloud9:

Thank you!

Too late though, i'm already hopelessly addicted to buying Pedigrees, especially Avengers :cry:

I only had i think 1 Pedigree book that i got cheap off of eBay until a few months ago. I always thought they were WAY too expensive and didnt see the need to spend even more money for whatever issue that i already had to. lately though, i seem to be able to find them for very close to gpa for regular issues so ive been snatching them up. I dont know if its because the market for them is down or because of all the new Peds like Suscha, TC and savannah but they seem to be much cheaper or maybe i was just looking at the wrong ones before and thought they were more expensive than they really were (shrug)

Either way, i freaking LOVE them, especially the Suscha News Peds :cloud9:

I actually just switched my sig line to all my early Avengers Peds(other than the #4) cause i just LOVE looking at them!

I would agree, the influx of new pedigrees has held the prices down lately.

I havnt met a pedigree i didnt like :grin: