• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shark's Surgery Sale

378 posts in this topic

I'll be looking for any DD's if you got them.

Raw or slabbed? (shrug)

ditto to the DD's and either and both!

I have a few slabbed DD's but I'm not sure what I would want to sell. I'll check.

I also have some raw DD's here at the house between issues 9 and 49 but I still need to review and scan them first. I'll get some listed later tonight if I get the chance.

You're starting at #9? :cry:

Mike,

I hope you don't mind me doing this and if you do I will remove it...BUT I just noted that I will donate 15% of what the balance of my books in my selling thread go for to your cause. I am going to post them also here in case someone misses them if its ok with you. Just let me know before I do it.

Hope all goes well with you.

Best,

Steve

Mike,

I hope you don't mind me doing this and if you do I will remove it...BUT I just noted that I will donate 15% of what the balance of my books in my selling thread go for to your cause. I am going to post them also here in case someone misses them if its ok with you. Just let me know before I do it.

Best,

Steve

:applause:

Mike,

Best,

Steve

Maybe I should've checked too... :eek:

Whatever I sell in my sales thread will be donated to you if that's ok.

-David

You guys are a couple of frigging angels! :blush:

Like I said before, I would really prefer not accepting any cash or book donations unless I fall miserably short with this sales thread. But between the sales in this thread so far and the books some of you boardies have taken from my eBay listings, I'm close to $1,000 already. So just keep buying up the books and I will be one happy camper! :)

Mike

As per the approval by Mike, these books are in my for sale thread. I am going to donate 15% of the selling price to Mike towards his medical bills. So here are the books available and scans are posted in my thread.

Steve

Again I will donate 15% of the selling price to Sharks medical bills.

Action Comics #357 9.2 c/ow $75

Adventure Comics #431 9.6 white $170 --- SOLD!

Daredevil #100 8.5 ow/w $40

Our Army At War #187 8.0 ow/w $35

Our Army At War #200 9.2 ow/w $150

Silver Surfer #5 9.4 ow/w $425