• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shark's Surgery Sale

378 posts in this topic

Had another rough night trying to sleep last night and had to spend almost all afternoon away from the house so I haven't gotten much done comic-wise today. I did go to the storage unit and brought home a bunch more books including:

1) A bunch of pre-hero Strange Tales, Tales of Suspense and Tales to Astonish in low to mid grade.

2) Some early Sgt. Fury books

3) Some high grade ASM and Uncanny X-Men copper age raw books that I have multiples of.

4) Some DC books including Mystery In Space, early Lois Lanes, early Sugar & Spikes and Strange Adventures books in the Deadman run.

Let me know if there's any of these you'd like me to list first. I still have to grade and scan all of the books.

The pre-hero stuff please!!!

I have to take my wife out for her birthday later and have some drinks. I'm probably going to miss the good stuff. :censored:

DR.X

At the rate I'm moving today you probably won't miss much. :D

Sorry for not listing any more books today until now. It's been a pretty ed up day and I'm just now starting to roll with the books again. I promise to have more books up tonight with a bunch more coming tomorrow. (thumbs u

First up is the pre-hero TTAs. :)

th_Sold.jpgth_Sold.jpgth_Sold.jpgth_Sold.jpgth_TalestoAstonish14VG-.jpg

Tales to Astonish #3 2.0/2.5 $40.00 SOLD A 3.5/4.0 book with a hole all the way through it.

Tales to Astonish #9 1.5/1.8 $20.00 SOLD Bigger chunk out of back cover.

Tales to Astonish #10 2.0/2.5 $30.00 SOLD

Tales to Astonish #11 3.0/3.5 $40.00 SOLD

Tales to Astonish #14 3.0/3.5 $40.00

th_Sold.jpgth_Sold.jpgth_Sold.jpgth_Sold.jpgth_Sold.jpg

Tales to Astonish #17 4.0/4.5 $50.00 SOLD Rusty staples

Tales to Astonish #18 2.0/2.5 $28.00 SOLD

Tales to Astonish #19 3.0/3.5 $40.00 SOLD

Tales to Astonish #21 3.0/3.5 $40.00 SOLD Hulk prototype

Tales to Astonish #23 3.5/4.0 $35.00 SOLD