• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes 2011

972 posts in this topic

:censored: flippers, wonder if he will still do those quick 1-2 minute sketches he did @ some conventions if you donated money to the charity they were doing

I haven't read on any of his announcements that they would be stopping this but who knows. (shrug)

Ok, so! Anyone looking to do any trading at this show? Does that typically happen? I've never set out to bring books with me with that in mind but I have a long box or two of stuff I would like to downsize into maybe a handful of books. Should I bring them or is it not worth the lugging them around?

Ok, so! Anyone looking to do any trading at this show? Does that typically happen? I've never set out to bring books with me with that in mind but I have a long box or two of stuff I would like to downsize into maybe a handful of books. Should I bring them or is it not worth the lugging them around?

What do you have in those 2 boxes?

I figured that would be the first question :lol: Off the top of my head I know there is a full run of the current Green Lantern, Green Lantern Corps, Green Lantern Recharge for those interested in getting caught up for the movie coming out at a reasonable price. It's going to be mostly modern stuff, but if anyone wants me to send a list for possible trades shoot me a PM. I'd rather not tie up the thread.

I figured that would be the first question :lol: Off the top of my head I know there is a full run of the current Green Lantern, Green Lantern Corps, Green Lantern Recharge for those interested in getting caught up for the movie coming out at a reasonable price. It's going to be mostly modern stuff, but if anyone wants me to send a list for possible trades shoot me a PM. I'd rather not tie up the thread.

There will be umpteen million of those on 50 cent-$1 boxes.

I'll be there on Saturday :acclaim:

So will I. Are you staying at the Westin? You should swing by a grab a beer if so.

Not even sure yet... beer sounds good though!