• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes 2011

972 posts in this topic

Trimpe is the only one big one I saw that affects me. I was looking forward to a Robert Ullman piece though. I wonder what's up with all the cancellations?

Ullman cancelling ends an era for me, I've gotten a quick sketch from him the past two years and had planned on getting one every year forward. I'll have to see if I can hit him up and get him to do one anyway, lol.

Hey, I'm up for any place you guys think will work out. I'm just looking forward to it!

I'll see if I can sweet talk the front desk into another hotel room suite.

:insane:

:shy:

More artists cancelations on the Heroes website

More changes to my sketch list :ohnoez:

Dang it first Mignola canceled, and now Trimpe. I was going to have Trimpe sign my copy of GI Joe ARMA #1.

Is there a way to fill out a CGC submission form ahead of time, so I don't have to stand in line filling out a form at the show?

Thanks guys

I have my checkbook, a little cash, a handful of credit cards, my ipad (for GPAnalysis access, assuming there is a wi-fi signal to be had in the convention center), and I'm ready to go to town beginning this Thursday.

God, I love Heroes. :cloud9:

I worked on $1 books for 12 hours yesterday...

more today, tomorrow and tuesday... I must really be a schmuck to spend this much time (50+ hours of my labor) in order to sell books at 50-75% loss doh!

Did someone say $1 books?!?!? Me likey!

finished at about 11pm last night, back at the store at 6:30 this morning... ugh!

I worked on $1 books for 12 hours yesterday...

more today, tomorrow and tuesday... I must really be a schmuck to spend this much time (50+ hours of my labor) in order to sell books at 50-75% loss doh!

any BA at all in these bins?

or is it all just CA and up...

I might pick up some for my boy.

hm

some bronze batman and detectives and daredevils...but those are mainly in the $2 boxes lol

What will be the name of your banner/tables at the show?

we are at booth 213... New Force Comics... never had a banner before, but been thinking about it

assuming there is a wi-fi signal to be had in the convention center

Down on the floor I have never been able to get a signal.

I always had to go up and take a break.

_w

You'd think they'd invest...oh, I don't know, $300 into getting three decent business class WAPs for the main convention hall, don't ya? Hell, I'd offer to configure them for free just to get some wi-fi.

_w

I remember trying to get a phone authorization on a cc last year, had to walk outside and half way up the street for my phone to get a signal doh!

_w

You'd think they'd invest...oh, I don't know, $300 into getting three decent business class WAPs for the main convention hall, don't ya? Hell, I'd offer to configure them for free just to get some wi-fi.

(thumbs u