• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes 2011

972 posts in this topic

assuming there is a wi-fi signal to be had in the convention center

Down on the floor I have never been able to get a signal.

I always had to go up and take a break.

_w

You'd think they'd invest...oh, I don't know, $300 into getting three decent business class WAPs for the main convention hall, don't ya? Hell, I'd offer to configure them for free just to get some wi-fi.

when I am down there Thursday I just might ask someone about that,

because I agree from any business standpoint that is just ridiculous.

Good afternoon!

This is Brett from Brett's Comic Pile. I hope you are all doing well today.

I have a unique opportunity. We will be debuting a HIGH GRADE Bronze age collection at HeroesCon in Charlotte, NC. This is a VERY nice warehouse collection.

It is ALL I am bringing. ALL of my books are raw, but I have VERY FEW keys.

Brett's Comic Pile has a premium spot in the corner of the room on our own shared island. We will be accepting, for the first time, consignments of unrestored HIGH GRADE CGC'ed bronze of importance. Items must be retail $100-$1000.

Terms are SIMPLE. You tell me your asking price, and if it sells for that price, I take 20%. If the customer pays in cash, I will pay you in cash. If the customer pays by credit card, I will give you a company check.

Consigned books will be given my absolutely best and most secure wall-space. Also, I will NOT hold books overnight...you MUST collect your books at the end of each day.

Pretty simple...bring out your cool extra BRONZE AGE marvel comics CGC unrestored in 9.2 or better, put a price on it, I will try to sell it, and take 20%.

Oh yeah...Charlotte, North Carolina is my ABSOLUTELY BEST show, both in number of sales, and amount of cash flow. We have ALWAYS specialized in bronze.

Remember...MARVEL ONLY...1970s...HIGH GRADE...

Regards,

Brett

Brett's Comic Pile

Thanks. Will stop by and say "hello." And see if you have any early CGC Avengers ... :baiting:

will have a variety of cgc graded 1 and 4 (thumbs u

Check out studio artist Austin Janowsky at Heroes CON Table #740 and Matt Slay at table SP-44. Come on by and say hello! June 3rd-5th Charolette NC.

Jake Mackessy

I thought it would be nice to post pics of yourself if you're going to the show. If I'm elbow to elbow box diving with one of you, I'd like to know it!

SL730430-1.jpg

I probably wont be wearing this sombrero but I will definitely have on either a Green Arrow or Two Face shirt, depending on the day. You'll also probably spot something with a Tiger paw on it, whether it be a ornage backpack I'll probably be wearing, a hat, or some orange shorts. Post away!

I'm a discreet personality. I prefer to not show my picture and fly under the radar.

:whistle:

Mitch Mehdy is the talented apprentice, but you are still the Master. :baiting:

Yep......................hippie studs lol:insane:

Can't speak for anyone else, but I am positively geeked for this show.

Maybe because its the only show I'm going to this summer.

Maybe because its my last comic-related to-do for a while.

Maybe because its my only chance to meet up with friends I haven't seen since last year.

Maybe because its always a great buying show for me.

Maybe because we get to spend a long weekend in beautiful, downtown Charlotte.

Maybe because I get to look at Gator's wall books and bemoan my middle class lot in life. lol

Maybe because its all of the above. (thumbs u

Should be fun gents...can't wait to see you all there. :headbang:

Can't speak for anyone else, but I am positively geeked for this show.

Maybe because its the only show I'm going to this summer.

Maybe because its my last comic-related to-do for a while.

Maybe because its my only chance to meet up with friends I haven't seen since last year.

Maybe because its always a great buying show for me.

Maybe because we get to spend a long weekend in beautiful, downtown Charlotte.

Maybe because I get to look at Gator's wall books and bemoan my middle class lot in life. lol

Maybe because its all of the above. (thumbs u

Should be fun gents...can't wait to see you all there. :headbang:

+1