• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes 2011

972 posts in this topic

4 Months, 5 Days to go :banana:

Once again, Mr Hotflips, you are way off on your counter. If you show up 4 months and 5 days from now, you will be a month late. Does anyone actually read my posts?!?!?

Dont worry, thats Charles doing the countdown. He doesnt come down for the show. I set up there and have it in my calendar. :)

Jeff

4 Months, 5 Days to go :banana:

Once again, Mr Hotflips, you are way off on your counter. If you show up 4 months and 5 days from now, you will be a month late. Does anyone actually read my posts?!?!?

Dont worry, thats Charles doing the countdown. He doesnt come down for the show. I set up there and have it in my calendar. :)

Jeff

So you're the bean counte....... uh accountant?

lol

how about a little over 3 months away...yah

You got a booth yet?

I assume I will have my "regular" location, but need to call shelton...if you speak to him before me, remind him please (thumbs u

how about a little over 3 months away...yah

You got a booth yet?

I assume I will have my "regular" location, but need to call shelton...if you speak to him before me, remind him please (thumbs u

Sure thing (thumbs u