• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes 2011

972 posts in this topic

Confirmed the van yet?

I think next year's thread should be called Gator confirms a van - Heroes 2012

If the board would just buy me a van I wouldn't have to fret over one lol

Confirmed the van yet?

I think next year's thread should be called Gator confirms a van - Heroes 2012

If the board would just buy me a van I wouldn't have to fret over one lol
Hmm The G.A.tor mobile hm

I can see it now "Helpers,to the G.A.tor mobile" lol

Hey, I'm up for any place you guys think will work out. I'm just looking forward to it!

I'll see if I can sweet talk the front desk into another hotel room suite.

:insane:

:banana:

That is the only problem with Mama Ricotta's

Great food and beverages but the long table and noise makes it impossible to talk with everyone

Party at Ricks!!!!

those in-house comic dinners are the best aren't they???

(thumbs u

I am going to ask some more Charlotte natives to see about a more prestige place for the dinner.

Some folks want it to be close to the hotel, but I am driving and can carry 7 so maybe that

can help.

I wouldn't mind a nice dinner with a quieter private setting for us,

but it will cost some to do this.

But I can see your point, I enjoyed this past dinner with you guys in Raleigh a lot more than any

of these other dinners - because of the ability to talk.

(thumbs u

I told the wife yesterday I was going to Charlotte this year...she looked and me, frowned a bit, and told me to have fun. She knows she won't get the time off with the show falling on the last week of school, but perhaps next year the timing will be better as she was looking forward to having a long weekend out of state. With gas prices the way they are, it probably would've been nuts to drive when I can fly for about $230 roundtrip.

Now I can officially participate in the Countdown to Heroes...... :banana:

I told the wife yesterday I was going to Charlotte this year...she looked and me, frowned a bit, and told me to have fun. She knows she won't get the time off with the show falling on the last week of school, but perhaps next year the timing will be better as she was looking forward to having a long weekend out of state. With gas prices the way they are, it probably would've been nuts to drive when I can fly for about $230 roundtrip.

Now I can officially participate in the Countdown to Heroes...... :banana:

You have a great woman at your side George. Looking forward to hangin with one of my Florida peeps at the show.

Ok, halfway serious question.... I just got a book from Feebay that arrived in about the condition I thought it would but I've heard a lot about pressing and think it would definitely benefit from it. Anyone going to Heroes that does pressing that wouldn't mind taking a look at this in person before I hand it over to CGC for slabbing?

Ok, halfway serious question.... I just got a book from Feebay that arrived in about the condition I thought it would but I've heard a lot about pressing and think it would definitely benefit from it. Anyone going to Heroes that does pressing that wouldn't mind taking a look at this in person before I hand it over to CGC for slabbing?

You hit the jackpot

Joeypost

You hit the jackpot

Joeypost

I will be there during setup if you want to show me the book before the show starts.

hm I may need to bring a press.