• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes 2011

972 posts in this topic

Making it to Heroes for the first time since 1991 and that was the only time Id ever been

So is the Friday dinner boardies only or are spouses aloud ?

my wife and son will be going wherever I go (thumbs u

Making it to Heroes for the first time since 1991 and that was the only time Id ever been

Anyone you want to bring is aloud................ lol

Just got my booths for the show

I'm not taking my usual booths at 309 and 210

I'll be at booths 110 and 209

Going to do the bulk thing this year. Public Storage has just decided to go up on my three units for the second time in a year. :frustrated:

Gotta get rid of the bulk I've accumulated. Don't have much in the books, but the rent is killing me :makepoint:

I haven't done this in about 5 years. Will have 50-75 boxes of 50 cent and $1 books

Should be a LOT of good stuff

Plus I'll have a few boxes of 1/2 price BA, SA and 50s-GA and wall books

As long as they're not too Aloud!

:insane:

Yeah yeah almost a whopping 200 post count and that's the first typo I've been called on

Wow, you've been away for awhile! Do you remember who the big draw was that year? I'm trying to remember if I went that year.

Going to do the bulk thing this year. Public Storage has just decided to go up on my three units for the second time in a year. :frustrated:

Gotta get rid of the bulk I've accumulated. Don't have much in the books, but the rent is killing me :makepoint:

I haven't done this in about 5 years. Will have 50-75 boxes of 50 cent and $1 books

but...but...where is that in relationship to me (shrug)

Yeah yeah almost a whopping 200 post count and that's the first typo I've been called on

Gotta have some fun sometimes :insane:

Don't worry.................we still love ya :)

but...but...where is that in relationship to me (shrug)

The two right across from you............ (thumbs u

I think Al Stoltz was in 209 last year

Was just made aware of this thread. I'm in.

Mama Ricotta's was nice, but I felt like one long table made for awkward conversation.

Brixx is great & usually has good beers to choose from, not sure if they could accommodate a large group.

Any choice is fine by me, seating should be paramount. Beer selection should be a close 2nd. Wally, my tastebuds are in your hands...

Hey, I'm up for any place you guys think will work out. I'm just looking forward to it!

I'll see if I can sweet talk the front desk into another hotel room suite.

Wow, you've been away for awhile! Do you remember who the big draw was that year? I'm trying to remember if I went that year.

Don't think I went for a big name really. I mostly went to buy books. If you put a gun to my head I'd say it was McFarlane but they didn't have a hot artist, they say on their site, till Quesada is 1992, And I think I saw McFarlane at Dragon Con that year too.

Don't think I went for a big name really. I mostly went to buy books. If you put a gun to my head I'd say it was McFarlane but they didn't have a hot artist, they say on their site, till Quesada is 1992, And I think I saw McFarlane at Dragon Con that year too.

In 1991 it was still at the Holiday Inn City Center.

It was there until 1994(I remember Jim Lee and James O'Barr were the big guests that year).

It moved to the convention center in 1995 (that was the McFarlane year)

What year was the Top Cow Ascension premiere? I think that might have been the first Heroes I went to. Early David Finch and "Batt" as well as one or two signatures I don't recognize but I guess they worked on the book.

I remember getting in to see McFarlane at Dragon Con. That was ridiculous, but I have a couple of signed copies on Spiderman #1 from it. :) I've been going to Dragon Con since it was the Atlanta Comic Expo.