• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FAN EXPO CANADA™ 2011 - August 25th to 28th in Toronto, Canada - Now 4 Days!

562 posts in this topic

First of all, thanks for stepping up and offering this service.

I have 2 questions though:

Those shipping prices don't make much sense to me.

CGC only ships to Canada using Fedex and it costs A LOT more than the prices you have quoted....

Also you claim that you are setting up a submission center in your booth for customers to drop off books to submit for grading or signatures so why are all submissions due by August 23?

CGC Shipping Rates to US addresses.

RETURN POSTAGE (U.S. Registered Mail Only)

INSURANCE COVERAGE (U.S. Registered Mail Only)

International inquire.

Also, I think you misunderstand the submission deadline date; I would assume that is for books being mailed in. If you want to drop a book off onsite, go to the booth and fill out the forms.

CGC only ships to Canada using Fedex and it costs A LOT more than the prices you have quoted....

Those prices are for U.S customers only. Canadian customers will be shipped out from me to save customers some money. Local pick ups are also welcomed.

Also you claim that you are setting up a submission center in your booth for customers to drop off books to submit for grading or signatures so why are all submissions due by August 23?

Deadline date are for customers mailing their books in.

Those prices are for U.S customers only. Canadian customers will be shipped out from me to save customers some money. Local pick ups are also welcomed.

Deadline date are for customers mailing their books in.

Cool. So any idea what shipping would cost to get the books back to you? Or does that depend on how many books you receive....My largest package from CGC was 20 slabs and that cost about $100 if I recall correctly using Fedex.

Maybe the wrong place to ask, but does anyone know if maleev or Djurdjevic will be doing commissions there? I am probably only going to make it for Sunday.

thanks in advance for any input

Randy

Every year that Djurdjevic has come he has taken commissions. Maleev, I know he usually sketches/does watercolor art for people too.

so is there any official confirmation here that Coipel cancelled? just double checking with you organizers

+1

Maybe the wrong place to ask, but does anyone know if maleev or Djurdjevic will be doing commissions there? I am probably only going to make it for Sunday.

thanks in advance for any input

Randy

Every year that Djurdjevic has come he has taken commissions. Maleev, I know he usually sketches/does watercolor art for people too.

Anyone know Djurdjevic's rates for commissions?