• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FAN EXPO CANADA™ 2011 - August 25th to 28th in Toronto, Canada - Now 4 Days!

562 posts in this topic

GFT2011AnnualFE.jpg

hm Wonder if there is going to be a 1/100 of this one nude. Looks to be set-up for it.

Nope, no Nude for this that I'm aware of.

Too bad... Would have actually bought one, if I was able to snag a copy. Oh well, saves me some money.

Nope, no Nude for this that I'm aware of. I got the solicits for all of these this morning and the EBAS cover sold out it's retailer allotment within 30 minutes. I'll have all the covers, but I can't sell them to until Sunday night after the con like the embargo for San Diego.

Aaaarggghhh.... Another 2am (GMT sales scramble :( )

Dre - PM sent

Kevin, if I bought my pass through the Rogers portal and got the text can I get a ticket in advance or do I just show the barcode when I show up Thursday at 2:00PM? It's a pretty small barcode.

Thanks

You bring the barcode to the WBO (Rogers Wireless Box Office tent) near the entrance to the South building on Thursday (it will be open at noon or even earlier - trying to get confirmation on the time) and there they will give you your wristband.

If you are bringing the kids, don't forget to bring the kids free coupon (you can get that here: http://tickets.urmusic.ca/ViewArtist.aspx?id=Fan+Expo+Canada%E2%84%A2+2011+Presented+by%3A+G4

Sadly that is correct, the Rogers WBO people don't set up until Thursday with their scanning equipment. Thankfully there's a much smaller number of Premium and Deluxe through Rogers so it shouldn't take long for them to process.

We were also informed at the staff meeting today that those people who purchased their tickets in advance through the regular (non-Rogers) method will be able to pick their wristband (Premium or Deluxe) or single day ticket(s) from Room 206 in the NORTH Building on Tuesday and Wednesday during the day.

Advance ticket sales end tonight at midnight.

Well, after spending the last few weekends on the road, I've finally got my ducks in a row and set up plans are coming together nicely.

I'm going to have my 4 kids with me for the inaugural Fan Expo debut and I'm looking forward to it.

We've got some nice rooms book and plan on a fun weekend.

My youngest, 10, is a huge Jeff Smith fan so I'm thinking about checking out his panel on Friday and my oldest loves to draw so I am thinking about the "making your own comic" panel as well.

Kevin, is there a list of corporate retailers that will be at the show?

R.

If you have a smartphone you will definitely want to download the Guidebook app

The apps for iPhones and Android work really well. The Blackberry one is more like a website.

Has a list of exhibitors and guests as well as all panels and events. Some cool features including a My To Do list and a reminder function. It is not perfect and there are still updates being made but it is a really great tool for the show

Also, if you are using Twitter, follow the Fan Expo Canada feed. I'll be live tweeting from as many events as possible for all four days. There are also two contests exclusively for followers. Check the Favourites tab for info.

Well, after spending the last few weekends on the road, I've finally got my ducks in a row and set up plans are coming together nicely.

I'm going to have my 4 kids with me for the inaugural Fan Expo debut and I'm looking forward to it.

We've got some nice rooms book and plan on a fun weekend.

My youngest, 10, is a huge Jeff Smith fan so I'm thinking about checking out his panel on Friday and my oldest loves to draw so I am thinking about the "making your own comic" panel as well.

Kevin, is there a list of corporate retailers that will be at the show?

R.

Sounds great that the entire family can join in on the fun!