• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FAN EXPO CANADA™ 2011 - August 25th to 28th in Toronto, Canada - Now 4 Days!

562 posts in this topic

Just got the e-mail: Claremont - amazing! :golfclap:

Fan Expo, et al: Even with all the grief I've given you over the last while, I must say well done and thanks - this man is one of my heroes.

Just got the e-mail: Claremont - amazing! :golfclap:

Fan Expo, et al: Even with all the grief I've given you over the last while, I must say well done and thanks - this man is one of my heroes.

Just make sure you stay in the convention hall, cause if you leave you may not get back in to see him!!!!

I don't recall seeing many (if any) exhibitors selling comic supplies, during the past few years. Maybe some pencils, pens, markers, portfolios, sketch pads, or 11x17 sheets, but I don't remember any selling boxes or other supplies. If there are any, they just don't stand out, like Hot Flips would.

Does anyone know if there will be comic supplies sold at the show? I have been looking for CGC sized boxes for a while now.

Paradise Comics on Yonge Street has great CGC Boxes but won't be at the show,

They are similar to cardboard fold up boxes but made of Plastic and much bigger.

They are very strong and I like them a lot.

quick question for kevin and company:

Is CGC comming??? :jokealert::fear:

No... seriously... here is the real question: Is Zenscope doing an exclusive?? what about Image??? I seem to recall a few yrs ago, Image would almost certain do a Fan Expo exclusive..... so beside DC and Marvel, any other publisher's exclusive???

Zenescope's exclusives, 2 by DeBalfo, 1 by EBAS. All look great:

GFT63FE.jpg

GFT2011AnnualFE.jpg

SalemsDaughterHaunt1FE2011.jpg

Hi everyone, new to the board, have to say everyone's been very helpful and informative on here.. Just thought I'd give a heads up and let you know I received my Fan Expo tickets in the mail today, a day earlier than expected. So hopefully everything else about the show will run just as smooth this year lol, can't wait. Definitely gonna be at the Zenescope booth to pick up my exclusives! Hope to see other members at the expo..

Hi everyone, new to the board, have to say everyone's been very helpful and informative on here.. Just thought I'd give a heads up and let you know I received my Fan Expo tickets in the mail today, a day earlier than expected. So hopefully everything else about the show will run just as smooth this year lol, can't wait. Definitely gonna be at the Zenescope booth to pick up my exclusives! Hope to see other members at the expo..

Welcome to the boards!

Welcome to the boards :hi:

GFT2011AnnualFE.jpg

hm Wonder if there is going to be a 1/100 of this one nude. Looks to be set-up for it.

Nope, no Nude for this that I'm aware of. I got the solicits for all of these this morning and the EBAS cover sold out it's retailer allotment within 30 minutes. I'll have all the covers, but I can't sell them to until Sunday night after the con like the embargo for San Diego.