• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2010 Nik Memorial Grading Contest *Round 11*

172 posts in this topic

I really appreciate the folks taking the time to run this contest. I know it exceeds my organization skills and I have already learned a lot from competing.

That being said, a better scan of the problem area would have helped me out a lot.

I really appreciate the folks taking the time to run this contest. I know it exceeds my organization skills and I have already learned a lot from competing.

That being said, a better scan of the problem area would have helped me out a lot.

Agreed with everything you said, Jeff.

Knowing what CGC graded this book would have also helped me out a lot. :cry:

There are lots of impressionable young minds here apparently. (shrug)

And what about that other thing on this book? You know, the other, other thing. That thing has GOT to affect the grade of this book.

Yessirree! :insane:

This ROUND 11 is actually very interesting... More details to be revealed later. (thumbs u

I should track what time the grades come in because there also seems to be a pattern there... hm