• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed! Thanks guys!

254 posts in this topic

X-men 137

This book should NEVER sell for less than $100 in ANY grade and no one should be allowed to collect comics unless they own AND have read this book. Quite simple the greatest comic book ever published!!! :cloud9:rantrant

Nice book with a little general wear. 8.0

Oh, did i mention THIS COMIC COULD BE WORTH $2500 TO YOU"!!! lol

$20

x137.jpg

X-men 93

Nice book. A few bumps and creases on the back cover and the top has some non color breaking bumps where it must have gotten dinged. if it your thing, this book would DEFINITELY press higher, probably TWO bumps since most of its faults are non color breaking. Say 9.0 and could easily go higher

$25

:takeit:

Frank, i just looked at it to put it away from you and saw a tiny little chip missing at the bottom i didnt see before. You can see it in the scan right at the bottom in the white.

I didnt see it before so if you still want it, i'll do $15 instead of $25. Ok?

That works (thumbs u

X-men 93

Nice book. A few bumps and creases on the back cover and the top has some non color breaking bumps where it must have gotten dinged. if it your thing, this book would DEFINITELY press higher, probably TWO bumps since most of its faults are non color breaking. Say 9.0 and could easily go higher

$25

Frank, i just looked at it to put it away from you and saw a tiny little chip missing at the bottom i didnt see before. You can see it in the scan right at the bottom in the white.

That works (thumbs u

Good deal! Sorry about the mix-up (thumbs u

^^

X-men 93

$25

x93.jpg

What date was that printed? There have been months over the years where most books were printed with chips missing from the bottom edge. ASM 121 is a big key issue like that, and ASM 361 was that way. Those are just two that come to mind.

X-men 93

$25

x93.jpg

What date was that printed? There have been months over the years where most books were printed with chips missing from the bottom edge. ASM 121 is a big key issue like that, and ASM 361 was that way. Those are just two that come to mind.

It was April 1975. I'm not positive but that would be ASM's in the 140's i think (shrug)