• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed! Thanks guys!

254 posts in this topic

ASM 31. Another lower grade book but MUCH nicer than the 29. I'd say 5.5ish.

Spine stresses are obvious in the scan but other than that a real nice book. Not as bright as the scan but a nice glossy cover. Scan hasnt been touched at all but it does make some books brighter.

Nice ow pages and complete. $70

936-2.jpg

One last thing i forgot to mention...FREEBIES!!! :banana:

I LOVE freebies!

With every purchase, i'll throw in a freebie. Nothing that you'll be able to retire from but let me know what you like and i'll find something cool for you to throw in with whatever books you buy

ASM 64

Higher grade copy. The bottom corner is a little blunted and the bottom of the spine is a little blunted as well. Just above the bottom spice corner, there is a decent ding also or this would probably be a 9.0ish book.

I'll say this is a 8.0 with nice pages. $70

943-2.jpg

I'll start with my #1 Iron Man 1 undercopy.

Iron Man 1 CGC 9.0 ow and old label goodness. $750

919-1.jpg

You mean I get to beat you up over price now? :makepoint:hm

Yep!

Where you been brother? Havent seen you around lately!

I have all your responses why you cant go lower saved in PM so i might have to search them, pull them up and use em on you! lol

Recap of what's left:

Page 1:

Iron Man 1 CGC 8.5 ow/w and again, old label goodness! $525

Iron Man #3 9.4ow, old label. 2nd highest in Census behind 13 9.6's. No 9.8 have been slabbed to date. $200

Page 2:

Iron Man #4 CGC 9.4w, old label. STUNNING book! As nice a 9.4 as you'll ever see. $200

Iron Man 4 CGC 9.6 WHITE pages. 2nd highest on census and as nice a 40+ year old book as you'll see. This baby is IMPRESSIVE in hand! $475

Incredible Hulk 181. 1st full appearance of Wolvie! Nice midgrade book. The spine has a little roll to it and it has a bunch of small spine stresses but other than that, a REAL nice affordable copy of the BA king of books. Very nicely centered! Back is in better shape than the front and the Marvel stamp IS intact I'd say 6.0ish with ow/w pages.....$425

ASM 29 raw. 2nd appearance of the Scorpion and a GREAT read! Lower grade copy. It doesnt show up on the scan but there is some i dont know what staining on the cover with fingerprints in the middle near Spideys elbow. Definitely not a CGC'able book but a nice complete lower grade reader. Pages are ow i'd say but defintiely not brittle at all. A little beat but complete.....$30

Page 3:

ASM 31. Another lower grade book but MUCH nicer than the 29. I'd say 5.5ish. Spine stresses are obvious in the scan but other than that a real nice book. Not as bright as the scan but a nice glossy cover. Scan hasnt been touched at all but it does make some books brighter. Nice ow pages and complete. $70

ASM 32 Another mid range spidey. Plenty of spine stresses but a complete boom with nice pages... $40

ASM 33 One of the best Spidey stories of ALL TIME! Nice mid grade copy $45

ASM 40 Another classic Spidey cover and story. Nice mid-lower grade book! $85

ASM 64 Higher grade copy. The bottom corner is a little blunted and the bottom of the spine is a little blunted as well. Just above the bottom spice corner, there is a decent ding also or this would probably be a 9.0ish book. I'll say this is a 8.0 with nice pages. $70

I'll start with my #1 Iron Man 1 undercopy.

919-1.jpg

You mean I get to beat you up over price now? :makepoint:hm

Yep!

Where you been brother? Havent seen you around lately!

I'm here, just not posting stuff for sale...really haven't bought much lately either....a lot of the stuff I REALLY want comes up every blue moon, and most everything else is just meh to me anymore.

I have all your responses why you cant go lower saved in PM so i might have to search them, pull them up and use em on you! lol

Confucious say: Never try to sell a used car to a guy in a cheap polyester suit named Crazy Larry.

usedcarsalesman.jpg

I dont want the DC guys to feel left out so here is a lowgrade MONSTER DC book!

JLA #1 :banana:

Here's your chance to own a 50 year old 20k MONSTER key for a tiny, TINY fraction of the price.

As you can see from the scan, this book has seen better days but the pages are not even close to brittle and the book is 100% complete.

Not many DC books in the last 50 years can hang with this bad boy (thumbs u

$225

918-1.jpg

is the staples attached to the book?centerfold attached?

Sorry, I'm new to selling so like I said, if there is anything you need to know or I forgot to say, PLEASE ask!

On the JLA 1, top staple is firmly attached bottom staple IS detached. Centerfold is firmly attached on both staples.

Spine is split at the bottom until just above the bottom staple