• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does Brad (Redhook) deserve a 2nd chance and have his CGC ban lifted?

Does Brad (Redhook) deserve a 2nd chance and have his CGC ban lifted?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Does Brad (Redhook) deserve a 2nd chance and have his CGC ban lifted?

238 posts in this topic

After reading his note for clarification on the Cap and Mandi thing

and seeing how many people responded positively towards him coming back

maybe a poll could solidify this?

As a side note, if I remember correctly: Greggy was banned and he came back.

Anyway this was Brad's message:

Clarification.

The addition of the picture of Nik to the Cap n' Mandi package was my tribute to him. The drawing of Cap (which I originally did btw) was removed and filled with blac as a symbol of the loss of a good friend.

I knew Nik. Visited with him at his garage. I miss him too.

End of story. Thanks to all the folks who wish me back. All is well on my end and I post semi-regularly on http://www.comiccollectors.org.

Best to you all,

Brad

And here's the chance to vote for or against him:

After reading his note for clarification on the Cap and Mandi thing

and seeing how many people responded positively towards him coming back

maybe a poll could solidify this?

He wasn't banned for that. It was that mess with Goonchild.

So how did Greggy come back; and what was he banned for???

hm

That was (correct me if I'm wrong) when his and Supa's accounts were hijacked by Bug who then immediately started trolling whoever replied to his posts and then decided to pop a few boardies' ebay BINs just for good measure.

Arch decided to suspend both greggy and Supa's accounts until he could ascertain what exactly had happened. Once it was proven that greggy had not been the culprit he was reinstated, within a day or two as it turned out.

Banning someone from the forums is ridiculous. Unless you are someone like Alleybat or Capfreak, you probably dont deserve it. To actually get banned should be decided with a bit more thought then just 3 strikes. Offenses should be a key role.

That was (correct me if I'm wrong) when his and Supa's accounts were hijacked by Bug

Who would have ever guessed that his password was "666"? hm

Banning someone from the forums is ridiculous. Unless you are someone like Alleybat or Capfreak, you probably dont deserve it. To actually get banned should be decided with a bit more thought then just 3 strikes. Offenses should be a key role.

I think the Mods, in the pursuit of their own sanity, have to keep things somewhat simple. There is enough trolling, threats, fraud, and shennanigans going on here to keep them occupied without having to slap the wrist of the same offenders over and over again.