• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The First Annual Ian Levine/Vincent Zurzolo The Wheels Are in Motion T-Shirt

24 posts in this topic

This is the T-Shirt design that we were talking about recently, designed by Redhook. If there is demand, I'll order some more. Each person who wants one will have to PayPal me $20 plus shipping. $5 of your contribution will go to ACTOR, and the other $15 plus shipping is my actual cost. (Edited to show larger design.)

bigwheels.jpg

tshirt.gif

Really nice lookin... great idea.

Redhook.... once again very very nice work, kudos to you.

I am really glad you use your powers for good and not evil.

That kid in the background looks really pissed off.. I suggest you peddle faster and run away!

There might be a long line of t-shirts in your future.... gee let me start thinking of a few subjects that would be worthy... ......

Zeman

This one is *alright* as an inside joke, but definitely call me when the Queer Eye for the Comic Guy shirts are out. thumbsup2.gif

That baby would be an absolute riot to wear around a Con, especially if Chuckles is in attendance.

queer_eye.jpg

This one is *alright* as an inside joke, but definitely call me when the Queer Eye for the Comic Guy shirts are out. thumbsup2.gif

That baby would be an absolute riot to wear around a Con, especially if Chuckles is in attendance.

queer_eye.jpg

27_laughing.gif !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it's ok with Redhook, I'll get some of these printed too, on the same terms. $20 each, $5 of which is donated to ACTOR, plus shipping. The $15 I keep covers my exact cost of getting the shirt printed. Redhook would just need to change the text to read QE for the COMIC Guy.

queer_eye.jpg

YOU GUYS ARE HYSTERICAL. I love my t-shirt but my wife wants to know why I am the littler kid? The Carbonaro thing is hysterical. I recognize Carbo, Borock and Chuck but who are the rest? IS that DAM in the middle?

F*ckin hysterical- I want that t-shirt too- and the music rocks.

LOVE THE NATIVE AMERICAN POTTERY IN THE CORNER NICE TOUCH!

thumbsup2.gif