• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman 121 Club

487 posts in this topic

Would you sell it for $1,500?

No i doubt it. That's a little too close to what my gf paid for it. That's why I'd probably only get rid of it for a ridiculous price. An 8.0 sold recently for 5,000 so I'll probably hold on to it until a 7.0 hits like 3,000. (if that was even possible). I know..I'm a dreamer.

Where did the 8.0 sell? Auction house or private sale?

There was an 8.0 on PGC Mint two weeks ago that lasted, like 23 seconds before someone snagged it....It was priced at $1975 - I can't remember if it had white or OW/W pages....but no cream pages.

You can't stop talking about this book! :)

There was an 8.0 on PGC Mint two weeks ago that lasted, like 23 seconds before someone snagged it....It was priced at $1975 - I can't remember if it had white or OW/W pages....but no cream pages.

You I can't stop talking about buying this book! :)

This is the same book currently on C-Link. Someone is flipping it fast!