• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jive's too slow, so official "what did you win on Clink this month?"

167 posts in this topic

Won 3 SA Marvels.....all considerably under Last GPA sale. This one is my favorite of the three, and a book I've been hunting for for some time now at a decent price.

RAD0A4A2201122_94051.jpg

Wow, the eye appeal on that book really sucks. Plus, I think it's a 9.0 at best.

Won 3 SA Marvels.....all considerably under Last GPA sale. This one is my favorite of the three, and a book I've been hunting for for some time now at a decent price.

RAD0A4A2201122_94051.jpg

I really have nothing to add, I just wanted to gratuitously quote this scan so it takes even longer to scroll through this thread.

RAD0A4A2201122_94051.jpg

I really have nothing to add, I just wanted to gratuitously quote this scan so it takes even longer to scroll through this thread.

:applause::grin:

RAD0A4A2201122_94051.jpg

I do wish you wouldn't keep doing that.

RAD0A4A2201122_94051.jpg

Doing what? Gratuitously quoting the scan?

RAD0A4A2201122_94051.jpg

Or complaining about gratuitously quoting the scan?

Only one winner for me this month, but I'm pretty happy about it! Right at GPA, but that's a deal for a silver age white-pager... :applause:

ASM2.jpg

And yet again, I got sniped on a pedigree and lost by less than a bid increment... Underbidder on the ASM #71 Curator. :(

RAD0A4A2201122_94051.jpg

Wow, the eye appeal on that book really sucks. Plus, I think it's a 9.0 at best.

You're probably right....at least it only cost me a house payment, as opposed to the entire purchase price of the house itself. :slapfight:

RAD0A4A2201122_94051.jpg

You're probably right....at least it only cost me a house payment, as opposed to the entire purchase price of the house itself. :slapfight:

I'm not sure how the purchase price correlates to the attractiveness of a book.

BTW, I included the scan in this quote because I know Tim likes it so much. He's in to gratuitous quoting.

I'm not clear that 'Original owner" really means that it hasn't been pressed.

I would guess that any original owner submitting books to CLINK is just as likely to get things pressed as any other submitter.

Man, the bids for this CLINK auction are ripe with press and flippers paying crazy money for old label or 'Original owner' books... I hope they all get burned personally... some absurd stuff indeed...

Very nice book.

I couldn't believe how much the #3 went for. It looked nicer than the grade, but $2700 for a 7.5 seemed pretty strong.

Only one winner for me this month, but I'm pretty happy about it! Right at GPA, but that's a deal for a silver age white-pager... :applause:

ASM2.jpg

And yet again, I got sniped on a pedigree and lost by less than a bid increment... Underbidder on the ASM #71 Curator. :(

RAD0A4A2201122_94051.jpg

I would say both, but I'm not 100% certain.

RAD0A4A2201122_94051.jpg

All right, I'm certain. Both.

RAD0A4A2201122_94051.jpg

In that case I will no longer gratuitously quote the scan.

RAD0A4A2201122_94051.jpg

Nor will I complain about gratuitous quoting of the scan.

RAD0A4A2201122_94051.jpg

Nor will I complain about gratuitous quoting of the scan.