• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mile High Comics = Bad Feedback????

65 posts in this topic

I often buy from MH. The couple times I had problems with orders (wrong books), I reached out to them and they sent the correct books free of charge, while letting me keep the wrong books. On a more personal level, I hold much respect for Chuck due to his open & highly proactive support of my civil rights over the decades (can't get political here, but you can probably figure it out).

As for Mycomicshop (where's the vomit emoticon?), I will never ever buy from them again. Actually, they've banned my ebay account from purchasing from them, not sure why. I didn't leave them neg feedback on a big order they completely botched. But I guess they monitor threads that bad-mouth them, such as this one. No skin off my back though, since I wasn't buying from them anymore anyway. Absolutely terrible customer service.

Sure you should leave bad feedback. Why not? They do a bad job, you leave bad feedback.

Its only $3 worth of comics, but I suppose you are right.

I'm at least relieved to see that the financial penalty you incurred for this learning experience was minimal. I wasn't so lucky.

I don't order from Mile High often but I was finishing up a run last year and they had my final book. During the check out process, I missed where to put an alternate shipping address so the order went through under my billing address with only a note in to ship it to city and state. I emailed the customer service department and requested the order to be shipped to an address different from my billing one. This was during Christmas so I didn't have time to call and I figured that if the books arrive at my door step, I'll ask my neighbor to look out for the package.

It turns out that the customer service department did a special handling on my order and bumped up the shipping to priority mail. Outstanding and unexpected service. I would certain do business with them again.

Don't leave abd feedback...you may get blackballed from buying from them.

There's quite a few of us on these boards that are not allowed to buy from MHC (not due to eBay transactions, but still).

Horrendous overgraders. If it's only $3 worth of books, I'd just let it go and don't buy again (ebay or website). $3 isn't worth the hassel.

I have had nothing but good experiences from MH

You just told the boards you can't grade for :censored::sorry:

lol

Holy Cow!! More than two weeks later they finally replied!!!! Two weeks!! Thats over a month since the auction ended!

Here is what they wrote:

Hello

I'm sorry to hear about the misgraded comics. Simply mail back the comic via media Mail to:

Mile High Comics

2151 W. 56th Ave.

Denver, 80221

Attn: Ebay

On a piece of paper, write down the problem and as soon as we receive it, we will send you back a replacement comic or refund you in full, and refund you the shipping cost.

Thanks,

Bill Daniel

Mile High Comics

Good Luck! That is a standard reply from MH. I have purchased from MH only a few times. Twice the comic I purchased was no longer in inventory or they couldn't find it in inventory and my money was refunded. The whole entire transaction was frustrating and took weeks to get completed BUT it was finally resolved to my satisfaction. Now I avoid purchasing from them as you never know if what you purchase is going to be available or not. And these were moderns. Simply put, their inventory control is extremely bad.