• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Journey into Mystery #83- SOLD! THREAD CLOSED

11 posts in this topic

Wow I forgot I even had this! While restoring my house, ServPro found a box of comics that I totally forgot about! A few Timely's were in there along with this book! It was like Christmas!

A "well read" copy that has seen lots of reading over the years. Loads of creases, wrinkles, small tears, cover detached etc,etc. But she is totally complete! And the paper quality is off-white to white!

Add $5 postage please. PayPal is fine but add 2% please. Check/money orders are cool :foryou:

JIM #83 - Some where between a 1.0 to a 1.5 OW/W SOLD

jim83.jpg

Well I've taken a fellow boardie's advice and regraded it down a bit. My good fellow boardie said 1.0. I know it's worn as hell but there really aren't any pieces/chunks missing, and the pages are really nice. 1.0 just seems kinda low.....but it is worn....so I'll just say "somewhere between 1.0 to 1.5". And drop the price from $888 to $700, which is even lower than the last 1.0 GPA. :foryou:

Well I've taken a fellow boardie's advice and regraded it down a bit. My good fellow boardie said 1.0. I know it's worn as hell but there really aren't any pieces/chunks missing, and the pages are really nice. 1.0 just seems kinda low.....but it is worn....so I'll just say "somewhere between 1.0 to 1.5". And drop the price from $888 to $700, which is even lower than the last 1.0 GPA. :foryou:

I agree with you Phil. While there is some paper loss there is no water damage/staining or tap on this book. Usually anything below a 2.0 is a complete write off. Great book for someone who wants this book and is on a budget.