• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's the Weirdest thing you've found while searching eBay?

73 posts in this topic

Picture1509-XMen01-resize.jpg

Picture1506-XMenGiant01-resize.jpg

Oh my gawd! :roflmao:

There was a thread about these auctions a few years back. I think the auctions got pulled. I had the images still on my PC from college figured I would share these gems for the Newbs.

Wow...just...wow. :roflmao: Thanx for sharing.....

OMG!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

lollollollol Thanks for the laugh

I sent the guy selling the rock a couple of questions. I asked him if he had access to similar ones if I wanted more than one. His response in an email was:

"It is the only one I have".

Ha Ha

I got my question in there too

Q: Is this one of those weather rocks? You know the kind that tell you it's raining when it's wet and snowing when it's covered in white. I also sense a certain aura about this rock do you believe it has any magical capabilities? Mar-07-11

A: I don't think it's magical, but there is a possibility that it could be haunted, again just a p[ossibility.

Re. questions:

Q: Are you sure this is a rock, and not a stone? I'm looking for a nice rock, but want to be sure it's not a stone instead. Thanks!

A: I'm not sure about it being a stone or not, I'm not a stone expert, but I an sure that it is a rock, mostly because it is real hard and thats the first sighn to look for when identifying a rock. ~~~Sam

:golfclap:lol lol

Not Ebay, but does a DIY Gastric bypass kit on Amazon count?

People attempting to perform surgery on themselves definitely qualifies as strange to me. :)

OMG read the customer reviews for the product lol they are so hilarious

http://www.amazon.com/Laparoscopic-Gastric-Bypass-DYNJS0303-Each/dp/B000WCW4FK/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

doh!

DR.X

It's all in the packaging lol if he'd been less greedy and started the auction cheaper I am sure he would get bids. I would have thrown out the fact that according to the twilight books it MAY be a piece of vampire.

I know a lot of ladies on ebay sell haunted or spirit dolls. They just take an regular sort of non descript doll dusty it up a bit. Then you claim it is creepy,it moves by itself,it whispers randomly, and often makes the room cold and has an "evil" aura.

They get $$$$ for dolls that are only a few bucks.

Re. questions:

Q: Are you sure this is a rock, and not a stone? I'm looking for a nice rock, but want to be sure it's not a stone instead. Thanks!

A: I'm not sure about it being a stone or not, I'm not a stone expert, but I an sure that it is a rock, mostly because it is real hard and thats the first sighn to look for when identifying a rock. ~~~Sam

:golfclap:lol lol

:acclaim:

That was mine. ;)

javascript:%20void(0);
Picture1509-XMen01-resize.jpg

Picture1506-XMenGiant01-resize.jpg

Oh my gawd! :roflmao:

There was a thread about these auctions a few years back. I think the auctions got pulled. I had the images still on my PC from college figured I would share these gems for the Newbs.

Wow...just...wow. :roflmao: Thanx for sharing.....

OMG!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

lollollollol Thanks for the laugh

:roflmao::roflmao:

I am about to pee my freakin pants.... :roflmao: