• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The "Early" Action Comics Club (#1-24)
9 9

1,479 posts in this topic

This isn't technically Action related, but I went in to a local art store today to have a piece of original art framed and the guy running the shop told me that when he was young, he was into comics and had a complete run of Avengers among other things. But the highlight of his collection was Superman #1-3, which his father had passed down to him.

Unfortunately, when he got married in the early 70's, his new wife made him get rid of all his comics and he sold about six boxes of stuff for $200, including the Superman #1-3.

:sorry:

Edited by Crimebuster

Just purchased this copy

action17_zps070671e0.jpg

Attaboy Jimbo :applause:

Thanks Billbo (thumbs u While not a D.C. man for the most part, I DO love me some early Actions and Tecs :cloud9:

You sir, are a comic man.

Just purchased this copy

action17_zps070671e0.jpg

Attaboy Jimbo :applause:

Thanks Billbo (thumbs u While not a D.C. man for the most part, I DO love me some early Actions and Tecs :cloud9:

You sir, are a comic man.

True words my friend!! Once it's in the blood .... it's there for good!! Here's a copy I posted around a year ago .... just to make you smile Billbo :)

action11.jpg

Oh and notice that the Action 11 is raw Billbo :applause: and shall remain so (as long as I own it that is (thumbs u )!!!

I'm smiling :grin:

I'm glad, 'cause I am too!! I just picked this up (thumbs u

action18mfp_zps6bffd69f.jpg

the SLS (sonia lea stein ) pedigree :headbang: