• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Hope all my fellow collectors in Japan are safe along with their collections

48 posts in this topic

I am over here....there has been aftershocks continuously since the earthquake took place, some places were scary, like Machida and Shinjuko, but up North..it was Mayhem and destruction....I have been feeling 2s and 3s all day...

I am over here....there has been aftershocks continuously since the earthquake took place, some places were scary, like Machida and Shinjuko, but up North..it was Mayhem and destruction....I have been feeling 2s and 3s all day...

Do you mean Shinjuku? I was on the odakyu line today on my way to Nishi Chofu from Ebina. Thankfully I was done early and got back to my place as I was close to both places.

Where are you located Chespirito?

Do you mean Shinjuku? I was on the odakyu line today on my way to Nishi Chofu from Ebina. Thankfully I was done early and got back to my place if it was that around there.

I was on my way to Soboudaimai coming from Sagamihara...my son was in Zama..5 was the strongest felt in the area...

Do you mean Shinjuku? I was on the odakyu line today on my way to Nishi Chofu from Ebina. Thankfully I was done early and got back to my place if it was that around there.

I was on my way to Soboudaimai coming from Sagamihara...my son was in Zama..5 was the strongest felt in the area...

Hopefully you guys get home easily tonight. A lot of people seem to be trapped where they are due to no transit.

Really can't stand news anchor people, regardless of affiliate, who seem intent on digging up the most sensationalist angle to this story.

I think it's awesome that because of advanced building technology, it looks like Tokyo was sparred mass destruction... it's also wonderful that it seems like Nuclear fail-safes were successful so far!

I've been transfixed to the BBC news coverage all day.

That much devastation is heartbreaking. The film of the cars trying (and failing) to escape is truly tragic.

Now there's a frickin huge whirlpool sucking down boats and a nuclear power station in trouble.

End of the word spoon.

My heart goes out to the whole of Japan and every other country affected.