• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Journey into mystery #83 cgc

29 posts in this topic

Hey everyone!

Up for sale I have a graded copy by CGC of Journey into Mystery #83,first appearance of Thor. :grin:

Grab a copy before the movie comes out! It is graded at 1.0 restored.

“Small amount of color touch on cover and small amount of glue on spine of cover”. Words quoted from the label.

so nothing major!

Its CGC number is :# 0175522001

705 OBO (with shipping included) takes it! Discussion can be made through post if you wish. :)

img072ha.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

img073-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Blue label price on a PLOD? :gossip:

PMs are more polite :baiting:

(And he's new. Give him a chance).

"705 OBO (with shipping included) takes it! Discussion can be made through post if you wish"

That looks like permission to discuss.

I'm just saying...

Looks like i'll be taking my sell elsewhere. Thanks for the discouragement. Seems like you guys don't take kindly to newcomers. A simple PM explaining your opinion would have been fine.

I'm not basing my price on a motion picture, that's irrational. I'm basing my price off previous sells. It's not haphazard. However, it is logical to assume the release of the Thor movie will make the comics more desirable.(However atrocious the movie may be)

Thanks Mac.

Ignore the others. You have every right to price your book how you want without comments from the peanut gallery. In addition, I happen to think the book was priced in the ballpark, not that it matters. And you said or best offer.

I wasn't trying to detract, I was just saying...I was trying to figure out what would be fair and so I looked at GPA and I can't recall if generally a PLOD should price out at 20-30% off a blue label.

I thought the OP had invited the conversation. My apologies if this would've been better for PM.

Looks like i'll be taking my sell elsewhere. Thanks for the discouragement. Seems like you guys don't take kindly to newcomers. A simple PM explaining your opinion would have been fine.

I'm not basing my price on a motion picture, that's irrational. I'm basing my price off previous sells. It's not haphazard. However, it is logical to assume the release of the Thor movie will make the comics more desirable.(However atrocious the movie may be)

Thanks Mac.

It's okay to keep your FS thread here, but be prepared for obligatory new guy hazing. Some folks around here can get overprotective because of NOOBs (and even those who have been here awhile so it seems) that first post FS threads. That's not your problem, but it is implied proper etiquette around here to participate in thread discussions, before selling your wares. :gossip:

And Welcome to the Boards! :hi:

:cry:

"However, it is logical to assume the release of the Thor movie will make the comics more desirable.(However atrocious the movie may be)."

"I will definitely take heed of your advice."

Verily, yon sales person speaks like one from Asgard...or the planet Vulcan.

"However, it is logical to assume the release of the Thor movie will make the comics more desirable.(However atrocious the movie may be)."

:signfunny:

Yea, methinks this new knight may be a shill for Loki.

Ignore the others. You have every right to price your book how you want without comments from the peanut gallery. In addition, I happen to think the book was priced in the ballpark, not that it matters. And you said or best offer.

Why can't people comment honestly? After all, he did say, "Discussion can be made through post if you wish."