• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective 31

26 posts in this topic

Ah yes, the rather odd eBay listing that refers to us as "CGC board weenies". Sounds like that seller wins friends wherever he goes.

+1. I never understand when somebody does something like this. Hopefully, it makes him feel better. (shrug)

Apopka? Gator, is this Drennan or Rona? (More likely Drennan with all the Superman stuff).

If someone wanted to be a real " "CGC board weenies"" they could probably get the listings canceled because they mention paying extra for insurance which is against CGC rules.

My favorite part is that after I spend $13,080 including shipping for his book, if I live on the west coast I have to pay an additional $2 because shipping out there costs more lol

I've never understood this. If you're selling a book for thousands of dollars....just throw in the shipping for free. I do this on all books $100+. I don't expect that, but if your asking price is totally aggressive...you know, like more than double what the book has EVER sold for...just toss in the free shipping.

My favorite part is that after I spend $13,080 including shipping for his book, if I live on the west coast I have to pay an additional $2 because shipping out there costs more lol

I've never understood this. If you're selling a book for thousands of dollars....just throw in the shipping for free. I do this on all books $100+. I don't expect that, but if your asking price is totally aggressive...you know, like more than double what the book has EVER sold for...just toss in the free shipping.

Totally agree RMA, that's why the extra $2 was all that more hilarious to me...

The "CGC board weenies" have started a thread!

Is that an insult, or compliment?

hm

Seeing how you are a hard liner and all.

Ah yes, the rather odd eBay listing that refers to us as "CGC board weenies". Sounds like that seller wins friends wherever he goes.

Maybe Theo Holstein moved to Florida? (shrug):insane:

I believe the thonged one is reclining somewhere in California.