• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official: Post your most intimate personal and family details thread.
2 2

220 posts in this topic

It's so difficult to keep up with the voluminous amount of incredibly personal details people post about themselves, their kids and grandkids. I'd like to petition that everyone who feels the need to do so, please post it here.

For example, some folks post pictures of lovely books worth many thousands of dollars. In separate threads, they post pictures of their comic rooms. In yet another thread, they might post how excited they are about an impending out of town for several days. It would be much easier to put that all right here.

Another example, people love to post pics of their kids and how adorable they are. I agree, they are adorable. I love that picture of them with their dog outside your house. That one of their birthday party is really cute as well. If you could post it all here, I think I'd be able to have a great conversation about all their favorite superheroes and toys if we should ever meet. Maybe we can talk about while you're at that con several hours away that you posted about last week? The one where your wife and kids are staying home.

I look forward to the posts.

Can this thread double as an "Official: Passive Agressive Rant Thread" as well?

:roflmao:

I'm too paranoid to be saying anything more than how much I hate Rob Liefeld for ruining comics for me for ten years.

Even then, I keep looking for him in my back yard. Those shots of him at the Todd McFarlane signing scared me.

By the way, I'll be out of town for a week at the end of May and I don't lock my back door.

Mike makes me wonder why anyone posts here at all.

Way to go Mike (thumbs u

Mike, I just posted about Ellen's Peanut Butter Pine Cone Bird feeder in another thread.

Was I supposed to post it here?

I can't keep up. :sorry:

I look forward to the posts.

I'm not sure I believe you. hm

But just in case you're being genuine, I'd like to announce the birth of a new wart growing towards the bottom of my . I estimate it to be about an ounce in weight, and I couldn't be prouder. :acclaim:

Wart2.jpg

My mother used to always tell me, usually over a meal at my favorite restaurant Poe's Diner or when watching our favorite movie genre, science fiction: "Not everyone in Tallahassee (born and raised!) should be trusted just because they lived on elm street or went to Jefferson elementary. Only trust the Morrisons (her family) and our dog Rex.

Dad's family ... not so much.

I'm highly suspicious of mailmen, DMV clerks, dentists and doctors (and their employees), hospital workers, loan officers, real estate agents, government employees, and any one of the thousands of faceless people with unknown and unknowable motivations who routinely have access to my private/personal information...not to mention the pimply-faced kid at the grocery store who rings up my Maximum Protection "Depends" -- he already knows too much!!!!!