• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Menage e Trois, Pedigree, ComicConnect, and Comiclink Auction results

298 posts in this topic

:screwy: Still almost 3 hrs left on this poorly cut Conan #12?!

A 9.6, no less ~ seriously?! meh

2c

$600?! Some Conan's were absolutely REDONK tonight! :mad:

I feel uber-honored to have gotten a nice 9.8 WP upgrade for less than my cheapie high bid... (<#50) :gossip:

Had to bid w/ 3+ hrs to go, also scored a a nice fresh-up for my Registry set and had underbidder-action on 10 others. Paid good $$ for a straight-OW, 9.6 copy of #25, but it's one I don't yet have and is perfectly centered/cut. :/

The Conans were seriously tough last night. The prices didn't make much sense to me and I ended up passing on a number that I had wanted. I did pick this one up off CLink but it maxed out what I thought was a ridiculous bid. I guess someone else thought ridiculous, too.

RAD42AC02011214_154919.jpg

:mad::mad:

highest graded, white pages and pedigree. not surprised at all.

Shocking, I know, but I won this.

ave1.6899a.jpg

What did the final price on this end up being?

Wow! Is that the first time an issue of Avengers post #100 has broken the $1000 barrier.

No, it's not.

Just another observation, I wish Pedigree auctions streamed in real time like the way Comiclink does. Unless I missing something I had to fumbled through a bunch of pages to find the current listing that are about to end (on page #32 at the moment).

yeah, i hate that and the extended bidding . Just let me win or lose instead of having to wait an extra hour figuring it out.

Of course the buyers hate it, but as a seller we love it. lol

I won this "KEY" issue (what! it's the 1st appearance of the RAINBOW RAIDER!!! So significant CGC couldn't even be bothered to put it on the label. Need I say more??). :banana:

(I just wanted to participate.)

Flash286.jpg

After not winning anything yesterday in any of the auctions I won 8 books today. 6 on ComicLink and 2 on ComicConnect. (That extended bidding is stupid, I went on with one guy for 45 minutes inching a book up by $1 and $5 each time).

Picked up FF 37 (8.0) for my 1961-65 Marvel Project and also got FF's 59, 74, 88 and Annual 4 for my FF 51-102 in 9.2 run. Also grabbed an Invaders 1 9.2.

The book that I am happy to finally acquire, and I think I slightly overpaid for it was Hulk 3 CGC 8.0 but it completes my Hulk 1-6 set in 8.0. :banana:

The Donald Duck book is the book I spent 45 minutes going back and forth on.

110589.jpg.10533c712e854a20b24d747c9d241f6f.jpg

110590.jpg.21172b2e57a642cbb8a5da14088a40b6.jpg