• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOS 39

20 posts in this topic

With all due respect to oakman, if you're selling that as a 4.5, I'm buying!!!

That said, I vote a solid 6.0. Sweet copy of a great key!

This is a 5.0 max,but diversity is what makes the world go round. ;)

diversitydifference in opinion is what makes the CGC boardworld go roundentertainting. ;)

fixed that for you :grin:

can't go a day with some people thinking CGC is too harsh, too lenient, too something.....

diversitydifference in opinion is what makes the CGC boardworld go roundentertainting. ;)

fixed that for you :grin:

can't go a day with some people thinking CGC is too harsh, too lenient, too something.....

Why thank you kind sir. :applause:

This is a classic 5.0/5.5 to me...leaning a little more to the 5.5 side... :headbang:

If it was my book, I'd probably call it a 6.0...then if I went to put it up for sale I'd advertise it as a 6.0/5.5...then about 30 seconds later I'd pull it back up and edit it to a 5.5/5.0...then later on in the thread I'd guarantee it as a 5.0... :devil:

The book is too nice for 4.5...as Stevie Borock and Divad have stated (a big guideline for me...although I always felt the same way... :insane: )

Give the book the highest grade it deserves...and there it is... 2c:foryou::headbang:

I really appreciate all of the input so far. I plan on getting the book graded and it will be interesting to see how CGC evaluates the grade. I thought the book would be a 5.5.