• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Little Help? Amazing Fantasy 15

28 posts in this topic

I'm thinking 5.5 after a little press borderline 6.0

+1 depending on how that crease in the overhang at the top pulls up after a press

Worth a shot for this book, I'd have thought.

Nice book. (thumbs u No right edge Marvel chipping. Notice how the back cover dust shadow is due to that portion of the book sticking out of the stack and exposed to the air. I have a ASM 1 GRR that shows the same phenomenon

Nice book. (thumbs u No right edge Marvel chipping. Notice how the back cover dust shadow is due to that portion of the book sticking out of the stack and exposed to the air. I have a ASM 1 GRR that shows the same phenomenon

Late to the party...that was my first thought...zero chipping right edge...super-enviable copy!! What can I say... :takeit:

I have it at the same, 5.5. Looks pretty good considering it was stored in a giant pile of other comics piled into a bookcase for who knows how many years.

You have some wonderful books Dave. I would go 5.5 with the others. Love

the fact that it doesn't have Marvel chipping.

Can you tell us more about the origin of this collection?