• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Madness Grading Tournament Final Four

57 posts in this topic

And then there were two!

(7) comicdey 70 + 65 + 95 + 65 + 75 = 370 23W & 5L Western Finalist

(13) dcman 70 + 47 + 50 + 65 + 75 = 307 18W & 6L Eastern Finalist

Good luck dcman and thanks nostalgic for running such a smooth tournament. :cloud9::banana:

Updated Prize List:

1. Space Adventures #13 CGC 7.0 OW-W Charlton Comics 1954. (NA)

2. X-Men #205 CGC 9.6 White Pages. Barry Windsor Smith Art- First Lady Deathstrike. (NA)

3. Platinum Series ‘Blade Trinity’ 2 DVD set and ‘Ultimate Avengers’ Animated movie DVD. (NA)

4. Defenders #1 CGC 7.5 OW-W (NA)

5. 5 low to mid grade Marvel Treasuries (Etanick)

6. 5 low to mid grade DC Treasuries (Etanick)

7. Uncle Scrooge #48 Raw Fn/VF 7.0 (AJD)

8. 6 Dave Stevens Cover Comics (Shark)

9. Iron Man 2 for XBOX 360 NIB (SolitaireOne)

10. Daredevil 231 CGC 9.6 White Frank Miller (one of my all time favorite Miller issues) (Ark)

11. The Uncanny Dave Cockrum - HC limited edition (1000 copies) from Aardwolf Publishing (DrewinCanada)

12. Amazing Spider-man Civil War CGC 9.8 White (trmoore54)

13. HOM and X-men 1, 2, 3 DVDs (Blowupthemoon)

hom.jpg

x.jpg

14. Weird #1 (Wrightson and Starlin) double cover 9.2 raw (Blowupthemoon)

IMG_2076.jpg

15. 2 high grade warrens (Shiverbones)

x15-2.jpg

x13-1.jpg

16. MOTU #2 CGC 9.6 WP (Frankbears)

I need to dig out a couple matching prizes as well.

Updated Prize List:

Comicdey donated a cool prize back in the round of 32 which I mistakenly left off. If there are any others I left off, please let me know. TRMoore54 I know e-mailed me a list which I still need to add.

Many thanks to all for their generous donations . (worship)

2. X-Men #205 CGC 9.6 White Pages. Barry Windsor Smith Art- First Lady Deathstrike. (NA)

3. Platinum Series ‘Blade Trinity’ 2 DVD set and ‘Ultimate Avengers’ Animated movie DVD. (NA)

10. Daredevil 231 CGC 9.6 White Frank Miller (one of my all time favorite Miller issues) (Ark)

11. The Uncanny Dave Cockrum - HC limited edition (1000 copies) from Aardwolf Publishing (DrewinCanada)

hom.jpg

x.jpg

IMG_2076.jpg

x15-2.jpg

x13-1.jpg

17. Limited edition signed/numbered postcard that Matthew (Shiverbones) is custom making for me of a commission he did for me a while back (limited to 23 and he gets to keep a few). The image he titled Gusher in his 4th published book can be seen in the page snapshot I've attached. Granted the slacker forgot to mention that it's in the collection of "me" but I've forgiven him and I do have the original. I'll even throw in a few fun surprises to protect it via shipping in a priority mailer. (Comicdey)

Updated Prize List:

Comicdey donated a cool prize back in the round of 32 which I mistakenly left off. If there are any others I left off, please let me know. TRMoore54 I know e-mailed me a list which I still need to add.

Many thanks to all for their generous donations . (worship)

th_Picture028.jpg

hom.jpg

x.jpg

IMG_2076.jpg

x15-2.jpg

x13-1.jpg

17. Limited edition signed/numbered postcard that Matthew (Shiverbones) is custom making for me of a commission he did for me a while back (limited to 23 and he gets to keep a few). The image he titled Gusher in his 4th published book can be seen in the page snapshot I've attached. Granted the slacker forgot to mention that it's in the collection of "me" but I've forgiven him and I do have the original. I'll even throw in a few fun surprises to protect it via shipping in a priority mailer. (Comicdey)

Added thumbnail pic of my modest #9 xBox game offering... :grin:

When will y'alls claim the spoils? :juggle:

Seems like the prize pool is pretty limited this year in comparison to the past, luckily I played for the banner and not the prizes :cloud9:

Although prizes are good :lol:

Here's the prize I donated in the round of 32....shiverbones made them for me custom and I just received them.

I have cards 1-20 and shiverbones kept 21-23 for a few hard core gotta have one of every halloween card patrons that he has. :cloud9:

I guess I could pick my prize, but I think it's pretty cool, and wanted to share it.

This image is front and back combined and is oversized. The card is truly postcard size.

Cheers

111123.jpg.defe3442a3a98d497019a231bfa24406.jpg