• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Get your stinking paw off me!

40 posts in this topic

Am I the only one eagerly awaiting "Rise of the Planet of the Apes?"

No need for a trailer. This clip is all that's needed to get me excited. (worship)

Well if that clip does it for you...you might want to strap yourself in for this one...

Well if that clip does it for you...you might want to strap yourself in for this one...

Damn! I had the five monkey to show. :cry:

No need for a trailer. This clip is all that's needed to get me excited. (worship)

same ape as in the first one, what's so exciting?

they'll never do it, because it's kindah obscure, but I always liked some of the magazines where they'd refer back to some prior time before ape domination but after the fall of human civilization where it was primitive with swords and such, sort of a conanesque spin on things, with apes and men and such (i guess before the "lawgiver" wrote their bible and such). i need to dig up some of my POTA magazines and refresh myself on that, haven't read on of those stories in 25 years.

James Franco is set to play a scientist working on a cure for Alzheimer's by testing on apes. When test subject Caesar suddenly begins to mutate rapidly, the scientist takes him home to remove him from the cruel lab doctors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rise_of_the_Planet_of_the_Apes

Still excited?

What about your wife?

James Franco is set to play a scientist working on a cure for Alzheimer's by testing on apes. When test subject Caesar suddenly begins to mutate rapidly, the scientist takes him home to remove him from the cruel lab doctors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rise_of_the_Planet_of_the_Apes

Still excited?

Didn't Michael Crichton use that plot in Next. hm

200px-Next_book_cover.png