• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No more Paypal personal for me. Big Brother came and took it :(

513 posts in this topic

Pot, Meet Kettle...

:baiting:

Kindly bite me.

(thumbs u

You know something RMA? (no, but you think you know EVERYTHING)

You would win in a contest vs this guy: bozoz.jpg

and, no, I do not mean that you would PUMMEL him with your self-perceived rapacious wit.

You would win the contest of who could COME BACK the most times. Senor Bozo punching Clown would be popped and on the floor and you would still be POPPING BACK UP, at any given post, perceived insult, or opportunity to spout hot air that you see.

I'd believe you could breathe under water before I would believe you have the ability to just keep your mouth shut and not say anything. It is laughable and, quite often, gets pretty old. :foryou:

:baiting:

There.

Now don't you feel a lot better getting that all out princess?

I know when *I* throw a temper tantrum, I feel so much better afterwards.

I won't bother to ask what psychosis would cause you to have a mental breakdown in public about someone who doesn't even talk to you, because it's clearly very, very serious, and I would not want to expose you to undue ridicule.

So, I'll just say "there, there, sweetheart. It will be all better. Don't let the bad man frighten you."

:cloud9:

:roflmao:

If i were a bettin' man I would have bet that you could not have gone without responding to that post. (just like you respond to EVERY post).

I am not throwing a tantrum. I just think you are the biggest arse in this whole thread and figured I'd tip my hat to that after seeing this post.

it was just one of your snidey jabs. (thumbs u

Not at all...but whatever it takes to get you to quit yapping and bothering everybody about it.

which is hilariously hypocritical, as in you are the one who is yapping and bothering (incessantly).

Wanker! Attention-seeker! Elitist!

You, Sir, are wearing your arse for a hat! :preach:

Shush sweetheart. Shush.

It will be all right.

Shhhhhhh......

it was just one of your snidey jabs. (thumbs u

Not at all...but whatever it takes to get you to quit yapping and bothering everybody about it.

Nope, all you've got to do for me to quit yapping about it is answer my question.

If it wasn't a snidey jab then what on earth were you babbling about? (shrug)

Now everybody lighten up.

Without question the SADDEST thing in this entire thread is that my 8 year old daughter LOVES this song and thinks its GREAT music doh!

As a result, i know this entire song by heart! meh

Without question the SADDEST thing in this entire thread is that my 8 year old daughter LOVES this song and thinks its GREAT music doh!

Take solace in the fact that she's the exact target audience for the song and that there's no possible chance that she won't outgrow it. :foryou:

Take solace in the fact that she's the exact target audience for the song and that there's no possible chance that she won't outgrow it. :foryou:

The question is will i have to put a bullet thru my head before she outgrows it hm

Listening to that damn song ONCE can rot your brain. There are nights when she literally will just listen to it over and over and over again for hours singing it :headbang:

Now everybody lighten up.

Please cease and desist any future postings of this video else be sentenced to death by suffocation while tossing salad. :sumo:

I actually laughed out load...thanks for a good start for Friday

I saw her performing that song and heard it for the first time on Jay Leno show and I had to mute it after the first 30 seconds...

I want to know what you know about me that makes you say I'm a victim.

Have you been to the gas station lately? (thumbs u

hm

Bought any modern Marvel comics lately?

OK, you both got me there. :sorry:

Compared to a gallon of gas I'm thinking cover prices on comics aren't so expensive. If you get a comic with words you may get roughly the same # of minutes of enjoyment out of it as you can drive your car on a gallon of gas (let's say you get 25-30 MPG), particularly if you factor in maybe a re-read later on. plus, you still have the comic when you're done.

I'm moving to Cuba, I'm tired of my plush life style. Meat is over-rated.

I haven't had a nice ribeye or prime rib in a while. I guess our anniversary is coming up soon, maybe we'll go to Mortons or Peter Luger...mmmmmmm

I haven't had a nice ribeye or prime rib in a while. I guess our anniversary is coming up soon, maybe we'll go to Mortons or Peter Luger...mmmmmmm

enjoy, there's a shortage of rodents in cuba. I wonder what happened to them.

2c I was not terribly impressed with Morton's. (shrug)