• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Welcome Back Brasseye!!

366 posts in this topic

It's better then the teenagers asked to show their breasts.

I neglected to remember most people haven't explored the plethora of experiences the Internet has to offer...I've been asked half a dozen times to show my breasts before the person on the other end even realized I didn't have the gender they were hoping to see. It's par for the course with random chat. :blush:

I thought you sounded familiar. '86 Whitesnake concert, you were wearing the leather fringed jacket and belly shirt. Lost your mess during "Here I go Again", gave Coverdale more than he could handle.

At the time I never raised my side, as I wanted to check my facts completely before raising them with Bill. But I was unable at the time. And then the delay past that was my fault, so I accept that.

Based solely on this admission there should have been a refund ages ago, there is something to be said for resolving a dispute within a reasonable amount of time. It's not the buyer's burden to bear your issue with checking the inventory- you didn't(for whatever reason) check it to confirm if it was there, money gets refunded.

Beware: Noob comment to follow.

With no prior knowledge of the situation, it seems it would benefit you to explain your side of the story. The other party expressed his and gave his blessing for you to do the same. It causes you to look guilty.

I neglected to remember most people haven't explored the plethora of experiences the Internet has to offer...I've been asked half a dozen times to show my breasts before the person on the other end even realized I didn't have the gender they were hoping to see. It's par for the course with random chat. :blush:

Silly man, I was talking about your vids on the bottom of your page when some dude asked teenagers to show take their clothes off, or an animal would be eaten by a snake.

Dan

I thought you sounded familiar. '86 Whitesnake concert, you were wearing the leather fringed jacket and belly shirt. Lost your mess during "Here I go Again", gave Coverdale more than he could handle.

I think you have me mixed up with someone else...I only act THAT fruity when blanketed by the anonymity of the Internet. :shy:

I should of sold to him .

Should HAVE, dear, should HAVE.

Nah, I did one deal with Korvac, and decided right then and there, that was the first and last one I would do with him.

The guys a doosh.

You owe a guy money on these boards. PAY HIM...

Dan

browneye is the only member I have on ignore.

I am the only person that SeanK, self proclaimed, has on ignore. Got it as a two for with Mighty Bean comics when I made a joke about something Heath(Snake Eyes) posted. A misunderstanding which Mighty Bean realized but alas there is no SeanK love for me, wish he would not ignore for a mistake but rather the hundred other obnoxious things I post:lol:

Silly man, I was talking about your vids on the bottom of your page when some dude asked teenagers to show take their clothes off, or an animal would be eaten by a snake.

As was I, that's random chat. That snake and bird GIF has been used on random chat thousands and thousands of times to trick people into doing various things. My GIF was partially faked, there are several different versions of it with the text varying in the different ones. Someone's trying it on Chat Roulette right now, guaranteed. It's largely teenagers using it, our generation has no idea why you'd ever use it. :preach:

Nah, I did one deal with Korvac, and decided right then and there, that was the first and last one I would do with him.

The guys a doosh.

He was correcting your grammar, smart guy.

As was I, that's random chat. That snake and bird GIF has been used on random chat thousands and thousands of times to trick people into doing various things. My GIF was partially faked, there are several different versions of it with the text varying in the different ones. Someone's trying it on Chat Roulette right now, guaranteed. It's largely teenagers using it, our generation has no idea why you'd ever use it. :preach:

For the record, I brought up the issue initially because I didn't know how old Liam was. I wasn't offended as I know you had nothing to do with the GIF.

I don't mind the bunny humping the cat, though. It makes me giggle.

Your lack of rancor is commendable. :foryou:
And troubling at the same time.

What should I do...should I call names, jump up and down, scream and yell?

I am angry, I am upset, I have had money taken from me and goods not delivered. I am trying to be civil and keep the lines of communication open. If Stace truly believes that he sent 5 books (he did not) he should have someone go to wherever he has his books and check. It's been 2 1/2 years. I've tried every non-legal route possible to get my money/book. We will see where this latest thread/PM string takes us. Nick has been trying to help, we will see where that goes. But name calling/screaming/yelling would be unproductive and would most likely get the thread deleted. It's important to me that people know what happened to me so that they don't have the same issue.

Bill has been the epitome of patience + class in this matter. The Brindividual_without_enough_empathy on the other hand? Not so much.

Korvac you were a doosh the last time you insisted I sell YOU some TTA books, and not sell them to Bill (classic when you think about it), and your a doosh now.

meh

zzz

The guys a doosh.

lol

It would be hilarious if you meant this ironically, but I don't think you did....

zzz

Kov, a few people might of asked themselves "why did he come back, why is he here at all".

But then I'd simply reply that there's a lot of guys here I respect, even admier, and enjoy their input on the subject of funny books, and a ton of other topics.

Oh, but you know your not one of them. (thumbs u