• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Welcome Back Brasseye!!

366 posts in this topic

zzz

Kov, a few people might of asked themselves "why did he come back, why is he here at all".

But then I'd simply reply that there's a lot of guys here I respect, even admier, and enjoy their input on the subject of funny books, and a ton of other topics.

Oh, but you know your not one of them. (thumbs u

He's on a roll tonight, Rocky.

zzz

Kov, a few people might of asked themselves "why did he come back, why is he here at all".

But then I'd simply reply that there's a lot of guys here I respect, even admier, and enjoy their input on the subject of funny books, and a ton of other topics.

You enjoy guy's input?

zzz

You enjoy guy's input?

Guy Lacey?? (thebigdonger) ... ya that was his ebay name, no foolin.

Beware: Noob comment to follow.

With no prior knowledge of the situation, it seems it would benefit you to explain your side of the story. The other party expressed his and gave his blessing for you to do the same. It causes you to look guilty.

+1

It's better then the teenagers asked to show their breasts.

I neglected to remember most people haven't explored the plethora of experiences the Internet has to offer...I've been asked half a dozen times to show my breasts before the person on the other end even realized I didn't have the gender they were hoping to see. It's par for the course with random chat. :blush:

Soooooo....did you show them? :popcorn:

zzz

Are you a frustrated teacher or something (shrug)

See the problem now is that I have to go to bed. Last time I left a cluster like this, it was gone in the morning.

+1!!!

Bedtime for me also so PLEASE someone make sure to copy this and post/PM it for me tomorrow :wishluck:

:applause:

browneye is the only member I have on ignore.

Just wanted to say it again.

Wanted to reiterate this.

hmlol

zzz

Are you a frustrated teacher or something (shrug)

Actually, yes. Using the wrong form of there/their/they're or your/you're is something I take seriously.

Also I just think your a chode.

See the problem now is that I have to go to bed. Last time I left a cluster like this, it was gone in the morning.

+1!!!

Bedtime for me also so PLEASE someone make sure to copy this and post/PM it for me tomorrow :wishluck:

:applause:

Then you can send it to me.

I neglected to remember most people haven't explored the plethora of experiences the Internet has to offer...I've been asked half a dozen times to show my breasts before the person on the other end even realized I didn't have the gender they were hoping to see. It's par for the course with random chat. :blush:

Of course, I'm no prude. :foryou:

buffalo_bill2.jpg

Of course, I'm no prude. :foryou:

buffalo_bill2.jpg

Fantastic!!!!!:lol:

Top three favorite movie of all time.