• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Welcome Back Brasseye!!

366 posts in this topic

that a hole is still posting away like nothing happened. what a tool

His attitude reminds me of TFL.

He's posting in WTB threads now. I hope rube11 is smart enough not to take him up on anything he might offer for sale.

lol

You don't miss a sanctimonious beat do you :sumo:

Aren't you meant to be out denying gay rights, or harrassing a vet's funeral, something along those lines (shrug)

Sorry, I didn't realize you were a homosexual veteran who had passed away.

Honestly, it's nothing to me as I will not being doing business with you. Just like I won't be doing any business with robojo, Silver Age Gus, Greg Joytner, Yannis, ComicLink or Metropolis. However, I do believe that information for people to make up their own minds as to whom they would like to do business should be made available for all to see. As far as I am concerned, you are a comic book pariah.

Ya got to agree, Josh is a doosh, but Vinny is a nice guy.

Sure Metro act like they're a little above everyone else, ...oh I see, that reflection doesn't sit well with you.

Gotcha, I hear ya, mum's the word ;)

Actually on a serious note, Vinny is the no.1 ambassador for the hobby, and your pulling the guy down.

Ya, really, do pull your head out please.

nothing against Vinnie but

I have to say Stan "The Man" Lee is by far the no.1 ambassador for this hobby.

;)

lol

No kidding, Vinnie who?

Isn't he a wine merchant?

He's posting in WTB threads now. I hope rube11 is smart enough not to take him up on anything he might offer for sale.

lol

Aren't you meant to be out denying gay rights, or harrassing a vet's funeral, something along those lines (shrug)

Honestly, it's nothing to me as I will not being doing business with you. Just like I won't be doing any business with robojo, Silver Age Gus, Greg Joytner, Yannis, ComicLink or Metropolis. However, I do believe that information for people to make up their own minds as to whom they would like to do business should be made available for all to see. As far as I am concerned, you are a comic book pariah.

Sure Metro act like they're a little above everyone else, ...oh I see, that reflection doesn't sit well with you.

Actually on a serious note, Vinny is the no.1 ambassador for the hobby, and your pulling the guy down.

;)

lol

No kidding, Vinnie who?

Vinny was mentioned just the other day in a newspaper article here (NZ) on the recovery of the Cage Action #1.

plus a lot of the big sales in the last year, have come with commmentary from him.

But yer, Stan is the man.

lol

;)

lol

No kidding, Vinnie who?

Vinny was mentioned just the other day in a newspaper article here (NZ) on the recovery of the Cage Action #1.

plus a lot of the big sales in the last year, have come with commmentary from him.

But yer, Stan is the man.

So?

Here's a list of other things that are big in New Zealand:

Big Carrot - Erected at the entrance to the town, recognizing the importance of market gardening to the local economy.

Big Kiwifruit - Part of the Kiwi360 complex.

Big Sheep and Sheepdog - Made from corrugated iron, the town's information center is shaped like a giant dog, with 'the big sheep' housing a large wool outlet.

Big Lemon and Paeroa Bottle - A large soft drink bottle; L&P or Lemon and Paeroa.

Big Gumboot - A giant metal gumboot made from corrugated iron. Represents Taihape as the "Gumboot Capital of the World".

The rest are self explanatory: Big Crayfish, Big Fruit (An Orange, Apple, Pear and Peach), Big Salmon, Big Sanddfly and Big Trout.

(shrug)

Also, I like sheep.

Whisp & Great Britain do too. hm

Actually I am anti-sheep!

My bad :sorry:

Your baaaa-a-a-aaa--aad. hm

Also, I like sheep.

New Zealand, where men are men and sheep are scared.

There are fifty or sixty sheep for every person down there. :whee:

Should sheep jokes be considered ewe-phemisms?

I expected to be lambasted for my opinions.