• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Welcome Back Brasseye!!

366 posts in this topic

Your lack of rancor is commendable. :foryou:
And troubling at the same time.

What should I do...should I call names, jump up and down, scream and yell?

I am angry, I am upset, I have had money taken from me and goods not delivered. I am trying to be civil and keep the lines of communication open. If Stace truly believes that he sent 5 books (he did not) he should have someone go to wherever he has his books and check. It's been 2 1/2 years. I've tried every non-legal route possible to get my money/book. We will see where this latest thread/PM string takes us. Nick has been trying to help, we will see where that goes. But name calling/screaming/yelling would be unproductive and would most likely get the thread deleted. It's important to me that people know what happened to me so that they don't have the same issue.

I won a complete set of Valiant comics, everything published from 1991-1999 on December 30, 1999 on eBay.

Guy named Joe Petrilak.

He sent me all the drek from 1993-1994, a full Magnus set and a full Harbinger set.

That's it.

No variants, no end books, no rares. He sent about 1/3 of the auction, and then disappeared.

I brought it up on the ValiantFans board for about 5 years, once every six months, because I knew there were people there who COULD contact Joe if they want to.

I finally received some compensation in the summer of 2007. It wasn't everything, but it was enough for me to say "ok, that's fine."

I feel your pain.

I am also a member of the valiant message boards, although I haven't posted there in well over a year...I remember that story very well...glad you at least got some compensation :)

So what is Brindividual_without_enough_empathy's story? I couldn't find it. But he references it a lot.

Here are the two frontrunners:

(1) The TTA got shipped, but it fell into the wrong box with Schroedinger's Cat

(2) One of the 40,000,000 sheep in New Zealand is hiding it

So what is Brindividual_without_enough_empathy's story? I couldn't find it. But he references it a lot.

Here are the two frontrunners:

(1) The TTA got shipped, but it fell into the wrong box with Schroedinger's Cat

(2) One of the 40,000,000 sheep in New Zealand is hiding it

:cloud9:

Your search skills are weak this morning, young Ginger.

Young?

F U, Gav.

And F U you too, Christian. Brindividual_without_enough_empathy keeps talking about "his side of the story" like there is some big revelation. I am waiting for it. I think the revelation is that he is going to realize he is a .

Your search skills are weak this morning, young Ginger.

Young?

F U, Gav.

And F U you too, Christian. Brindividual_without_enough_empathy keeps talking about "his side of the story" like there is some big revelation. I am waiting for it. I think the revelation is that he is going to realize he is a .

FU, Ginger Snaps

I should of sold to him .

Should HAVE, dear, should HAVE.

Nah, I did one deal with Korvac, and decided right then and there, that was the first and last one I would do with him.

The guys a doosh.

:roflmao:

It's better then the teenagers asked to show their breasts.

I neglected to remember most people haven't explored the plethora of experiences the Internet has to offer...I've been asked half a dozen times to show my breasts before the person on the other end even realized I didn't have the gender they were hoping to see. It's par for the course with random chat. :blush:

Yeah about that, I get kinda excited on chatroulette. I'll tone it down.

Btw, what's the deal with your current gif? I keep waiting for something cool to happen, but she just keeps making faces. ???

I should of sold to him .

Should HAVE, dear, should HAVE.

Nah, I did one deal with Korvac, and decided right then and there, that was the first and last one I would do with him.

The guys a doosh.

Wow, Korvac has a troll? Really?

I neglected to remember most people haven't explored the plethora of experiences the Internet has to offer...I've been asked half a dozen times to show my breasts before the person on the other end even realized I didn't have the gender they were hoping to see. It's par for the course with random chat. :blush:

Yeah about that, I get kinda excited on chatroulette. I'll tone it down.

Btw, what's the deal with your current gif? I keep waiting for something cool to happen, but she just keeps making faces. ???

I'd show you my boobs anytime. :foryou:

The girl in the pic is skeptical...and then something makes her pleased. hm It's subtlety I don't expect everyone to get, but it gets me going, my ninth grade hornball sense of humor caused me to snigger as soon as I saw where she's looking. :blush: