• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Welcome Back Brasseye!!

366 posts in this topic

Your lack of remorse or willingness to clear your problems out before coming on here and acting like nothing happened.

(shrug)

Roy, things are being sorted.

But there's no remorse if your adamant of one view, and the other party holds another.

I guess when the other side posts that the two of you have worked out something amicable this will blow over. Until then...

Well there has always been two sides to the story from the get-go. Bill came on the boards and posted his side here, which was his entitlement, but it was never the whole story.

At the time I never raised my side, as I wanted to check my facts completely before raising them with Bill. But I was unable at the time. And then the delay past that was my fault, so I accept that.

But it doesn't change my side of the story, Bill has his, and fair dues, I don't begrudge him. But I know my side of things, and those facts haven't changed.

I'll speak with Bill again, and hopefully we'll close things off.

Well there has always been two sides to the story from the get-go. Bill came on the boards and posted his side here, which was his entitlement, but it was never the whole story.

At the time I never raised my side, as I wanted to check my facts completely before raising them with Bill. But I was unable at the time. And then the delay past that was my fault, so I accept that.

But it doesn't change my side of the story, Bill has his, and fair dues, I don't begrudge him. But I know my side of things, and those facts haven't changed.

You bothered to type all that with no details of your side of the story at all...why? ???

Your lack of remorse or willingness to clear your problems out before coming on here and acting like nothing happened.

(shrug)

But there's no remorse if your adamant of one view, and the other party holds another.

I guess when the other side posts that the two of you have worked out something amicable this will blow over. Until then...

What's your side of the story since we are airing it all out on this lovely evening?

Your lack of rancor is commendable. :foryou:
And troubling at the same time.

What should I do...should I call names, jump up and down, scream and yell?

I am angry, I am upset, I have had money taken from me and goods not delivered. I am trying to be civil and keep the lines of communication open. If Stace truly believes that he sent 5 books (he did not) he should have someone go to wherever he has his books and check. It's been 2 1/2 years. I've tried every non-legal route possible to get my money/book. We will see where this latest thread/PM string takes us. Nick has been trying to help, we will see where that goes. But name calling/screaming/yelling would be unproductive and would most likely get the thread deleted. It's important to me that people know what happened to me so that they don't have the same issue.

Bill has been the epitome of patience + class in this matter. The Brindividual_without_enough_empathy on the other hand? Not so much.

Korvac you were a doosh the last time you insisted I sell YOU some TTA books, and not sell them to Bill (classic when you think about it), and your a doosh now.

meh

You bothered to type all that with no details of your side of the story at all...why? ???

none of your business.

didnt know a rabbit could overpower a cat. what a wussy.

none of your business.

Transactions that go down on this message board are our business. Otherwise everyone could scam everyone and get away with it.

none of your business.

Transactions that go down on this message board are our business. Otherwise everyone could scam everyone and get away with it.

i was kidding but that seemed like it was going to be the requisite reply so.

none of your business.

i was kidding but that seemed like it was going to be the requisite reply so.

Oh, gotcha. (thumbs u

(shrug)

So, to be blunt, your side of the story is that you distinctly remember sending the book and Bill is lying?

I'd feel sorry for the cat if he hadn't started it, but him getting owned after starting some mess is what makes it so funny. :grin:

So, to be blunt, your side of the story is that you distinctly remember sending the book and Bill is lying?

Nope not at all, Bill's a stand up guy. We had lot's of sales between us, (even books Korvac was convinced I should of sold to him lol ).

And the book in question by $$ terms is one of the least we sold to each other. So I've never thought he was trying to pull a fast one from my side. Hence why I wanted to completely check my facts before raising it with him.

I'd feel sorry for the cat if he hadn't started it, but him getting owned after starting some mess is what makes it so funny. :grin:

It's better then the teenagers asked to show their breasts.

Dan

It's better then the teenagers asked to show their breasts.

I neglected to remember most people haven't explored the plethora of experiences the Internet has to offer...I've been asked half a dozen times to show my breasts before the person on the other end even realized I didn't have the gender they were hoping to see. It's par for the course with random chat. :blush:

(shrug)

You remind me of someone...

slick-willy.jpg

Nope not at all, Bill's a stand up guy. We had lot's of sales between us, (even books Korvac was convinced I should of sold to him lol ).

And the book in question by $$ terms is one of the least we sold to each other. So I've never thought he was trying to pull a fast one from my side. Hence why I wanted to completely check my facts before raising it with him.

Thats what i dont understand. You know he isnt lying, you know you for one reason or another you didnt send him the book. I know your situation is extenuating but you should make things right first and sort out things later when and if possible.