• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nic Cage Action

45 posts in this topic

Am I the only person that actually likes Nic Cage movies?

I'm fine with this because everyone else seems to like Jack Black and Will Ferrell movies.

I'll be a proud member of the minority. :cloud9:

I'm fine with this because everyone else seems to like Jack Black and Will Ferrell movies.

Count me in the minority too, I like his movies. He's no Kurt Russell, but good enough. ;)

Count me in the minority too, I like his movies. He's no Kurt Russell, but good enough. ;)

Exactly. He's not the greatest actor, but his movies are always fun. (thumbs u

I'll be another proud member.

I only remember enjoying one Will Ferrell movie ever. Cage makes good movies.

(thumbs u

I used to but I have found myself disappointed the last several times. I don't hate them enough to turn the channel if one is playing on TBS, but don't like them enough to rent them. Same goes for a lot of movies these days. I have been using my Netflix on TV shows. A lot of my movie rentals the past year or two were underwhelming.